]16[

The gang of guys took hyuck and mina to their abandoned base which was kept empty for reasons

Hyunjin carried mina bridal style and chan and jisung carried hyuck as they entered their base. Felix stayed behind to lock the gates of the base and making sure no one saw them getting in.

"Let's keep them in separate rooms so that they both can't escape by planning something on us" woojin said and the three of them nodded. Hyunjin locked mina in the rusted bathroom where she had no light. The room smelt like burnt steak and rusted metal.

"Tie her hands tho" felix said coming from behind. Hyunjin nodded and felix moved to check on chan and jisung.

They decided to keep hyuck as away from mina as possible so they locked him up upstairs in a empty bedroom with his hands tied aswell. They decided to take their cellphones away incase they contact their gang.

"She's pretty, I've seen her in school" I.N said to hyunjin as hyunjin nodded "me too I've seen her with that flirty fuckboy jaemin alot" hyunjin taunted.

"Anyways let's get out of here" hyunjin said leaving the door for I.N to lock.

I.N locked the door and joined the other guys for the meeting.

"So as we know, since that gang is really strong they will come with back up and I want us to have back up aswell so I called our boss he sent some guards for us to have backup. I need you guys to be armed" chan said moving towards the multiple suitcases on the floor and picking one up. "Each suitcase has your initials on it and it has your personalized weapons, use them wisely, let's over power them tonight"

Chan brought his phone out and dailed the opposite gang up.

"Hello?" Yuta picked up and spoke in a confused tone.

"Hello, feels nice speaking to you after so long hyung" chan said.

"Who are you?" Yuta said in a suspicious tone.

"I see your gang was having too much fun, leaving us all in miseries doesn't seem fair right? You deserve some pain too right? For killing multiple of my ghouls" Chan said while he wickedly spoke through the phone.

"What do you want?" Yuta spoke passive aggressively.

"To hurt you guys, sad we only got the two of your guys"

"You don't know who you're messing with" yuta said

"I would but both of them can't walk right now, so sad probably they won't even be able to open their eyes tomorrow." Chan said faking sympathy.

"Reflect on yourself and stop meddling with our businesses, you lost two of your members now but soon I won't hesitate to get all of you" he continued

"You son of b-" yuta didn't even get to complete when chan hung up.

Yuta turned around to see taeyong and jhonny standing behind him.

"What happened? who was it?" Jhonny asked.

Yuta gulped down and looked taeyong in the eyes.

"T-the ghouls we killed last time were just pawns making the deal, their gang called saying they got two of our members and they both are in bad state they can't even walk. I don't know whether to trust them or n-"

"Call everyone who is outside the headquarters right now, I want every single one infront of me right now, this better be a false alarm" taeyong said rushing towards jaehyun's cabin.

He opened the door to see jaehyun watching some shows. "I want you to trace the last call we had from some caller and possibly record it I want the location right now!" Taeyong ordered

"Okay, but what happened?" Jaehyun said opening the call record data to trace the location.

"There was some call yuta picked up saying that the call was from some gang and they have got two of our members and they're in a very bad state"

"Taeyong hyung!" Chenle yelled as he stood infront of the door waiting for him to come outside

Taeyong sighed and hugged chenle "I'm so glad you're okay" taeyong said.

"Get off me old man, everyone is here but donghyuck hyung and mina didn't pick up" chenle said walking off

"What!" Taeyong said in shock and took out his phone to daily hyuck's number.

/the number you have dailed is switched off. Please try again/

Taeyong cursed under his breath and walked inside jaehyun's cabin.

"Hyung it says that there is some place situated in the middle of the woods of the east. Where the old ware house for exported foods was located but that place is abandoned"

Taeyong ran in the hall seeing all the members except mina and hyuck. "I want you guys to know that hyuck and mina have been abducted by some gang we don't know of and we have been informed that they're in a bad state right now" taeyong announced as the members went in shock.

"Let's get armed guys and let's carry as many magazines as we can" taeyong said raging out of anger.

At this point jaehyun was concerned that what if taeyong really loses his cool and kills everyone of them. Jaehyun really didn't want that, that would cause war. He indeed wanted mina and donghyuck to be safe and return home but he wanted taeyong to use his brain instead of his emotions which were flowing right now.

He saw taeyong running towards the basement where we all keep our weapons it seemed like everyone was already ready and armed. Taeyong picked up a custom pink rifle shooter which he ordered for mina because he wanted it to be diffrent. He picked up the rifle and an extra pistol for hyuck. He really wished that he was okay he was ready to do anything for his brother to be safe.

 He really wished that he was okay he was ready to do anything for his brother to be safe

"I need to talk to you about something" jaehyun said from behind.

Taeyong nodded "do it while you pick your gun" he said. And jaehyun nodded

"Taeyong hyung stop, you're losing your control. I know he is your brother but at this moment we need tactics instead of anger. We need you aware of the situation that there might be traps that if you kill anyone of the members it might get both mina and hyuck killed." Jaehyun explained.

"I can't risk losing him too, I don't wanna lose him too jae he Is the only blood left" taeyong said.

"I know" jaehyun said sympathetically and hugged the older when he saw tears. "We're gonna get them out of there, but please promise me you will use you your weapons wisely and only when in need." Jaehyun whispered to taeyong as he dogged his head in the crook of taeyong's neck.

"If y'all done cringing us out let's go we really don't want mina and hyuck to be slaughtered" said renjun