]30[

Taeyong and jaehyun were now working at the factory for 8 days

Taeyong and jaehyun were now working at the factory for 8 days. Managing well hiding their identities. Jaehyun was working to make the pills and taeyong was appointed for the packing and moving job.

Jaehyun's job was to make defective pieces so he can just maximise the number of defective pills so not so many pills go out.

Taeyong on the other side couldn't misplace many of the boxes because the manager was keeping an tight eye on him.

-

The dreamies on the other hand were working in chemist store as an "holiday" job. Only if they knew they're appointing troublemakers in their sane workplace.

"Let's take a selfie" renjun said to the owner as he forced his camera fake smiling to the camera.

The owner declined but he still shoved it in his face. The owner sighed as he gave in and smiled for the picture.

"Now if you are done little boy, get to work and arrange everything properly. New stock will be here by 3 PM." The old man said as he walked out.

"Ten hyung, can you trace taeyong hyung for me?" Renjun said through the micro ear piece.

"Hmm, sure wait" ten said as he sat on the bed and opened his laptop to check the current tracking.

"He is still near the factory, he informed me he and you will meet by 4 or so" ten replied.

"Thankyou, over" renjun said.

The programme was built by ten and Johnny where they can live track and connect with the members. Each member has their own ear piece and the once the member who wants something speaks the "key word" the voice will come through. Similarly like Google assistant, but in this it can be multiple people. The person who is tracking people can connect to people as the name will pop up with an option of dis/connect. They key word this time was 'ten'

"Taeyong hyung, are you out?" Ten asked as he got no response.

He panicked as he staright went to taeyong's and jaehyun's shared lense record and saw that the manager was infront of taeyong, and because of that taeyong couldnt speak back.

"Its ok hyung you dont have to speak, just connect me when you can, ok?" ten said.

"Ok" taeyong responded almost inaudible.

-

Hyuck was kind of concerned for mina as the dr. Kang would call her often in his cabin. But luckily he could see through the lenses what is going on and if she needs his help or not. Fortunately the doctor hasn't made and major moves on mina as she keeps shutting the doctor down with her sharp tongue.

Yuta was appointed with the operation helper and mina was in the operation ward too. Hyuck alone was a helper boy for the people who have minor injuries.