]23[

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU DONT PLAY SWEET BUT PYSCO IN THIS CHAPTER YOUR MUMZ A HOE

"Hands off my man you whore" mina said as she stepped in the room with yuta.

Kira stopped kissing hyucks neck and gave mina a disgusting look. Kira looked at hyuck with yet another innocent look as he rolled his eyes off. He felt disgusted as he wiped her saliva with a tissue from his neck.

"Both of you out of this room" mina shouted as yuta flinched at her sudden raise of voice indicating hyuck and him to get out.

"Save yourself kira" hyuck taunted as he left the room.

"What do you think you were doing?" Mina asked with an arched eyebrow.

"We were having a moment but you interrupted." Kira said as she folded her arms.

"You're under our roof and we took you in as a guest but we didnt see we brought a whore in our house"

"And I have the power to expose you all" Kira said with a smirk.

"Actually you dont miss. Kim seoni" mina said gaining a wide eye from Kira or seoni as you might say.

"Why? Did you think we wouldn't know who you are?"

"I dont trust a girl who is wearing a white cape and an bow and arrow on her back, what you're gonna do? Kick my ass? Huh? I have dealth with hundreds of weak girls like you, you are no special." Seoni said rolling her eyes.

"You havent dealth with me yet" mina said with an evil smirk.

"Let me get to the point miss seoni, why are you here?" Mina asked.

"The chip, I know you have it and since I came here I want the boy....I want him to make him mine, i am sure you can see it too and let me tell you something. I get things that I want" seoni said

That's where mina's limit exceeded.

"Hes not an object, you dip shit" she said taking her bow and arrow out of the rack and aiming at her.

"I am giving you an chance here, take it and come clean"

"If you have searched about it I think you know that I am a professional aimer right? I can blow your head off in a second" seoni said

"And how'd you gonna do that? With your fucking fists?" Mina asked

"No with this" seoni said as her hands went towards her back and took out a pistol ready to aim towards mina.

"Wrong move"

That's when the arrow hit seoni's arm causing her to drop the gun.

"Told you, you havent met a girl like me." Mina said as she walked towards the gun and threw it outside the window.

Mina grabbed her head like it was some doll's, eyes red with raging anger. Seoni did a mistake of touching him, shes gonna pay, ain't no saint here.

Mina dragged seoni out from hyucks room as she didnt even let seoni stand up. She dragged her down the stairs with all her power.

-

Down the living room yuta exposed Kiras reality to everyone as everyone was in shock and regretted their actions of their hospitality.

"I litreally gave mina a lecture over why she shouldn't dislike Kira- I mean seoni or whatever" jasmin said as he face palmed himself.

"Is my sister okay up there? What if that girl hurts my sister, she cant fight!" Jungwoo cried.

"I'm worried because I saw how mina had a panic attack when she first killed two ghouls" winwin said.

"My sister did what!?"jungwoo's tone was surprisingly loud unlike his regular voice.

"She should stick to the medical team If she keeps getting panic attacks like this" taeil said.

"Man I dont think so- at this rate she will kill her" doyoung stated "look there!" Doyoung yelled.

This scene was absolutely unexpected where mina was dragging Kira downstairs as Keira's knees were scraping and bleeding

"Theres my tiger" hyuck mumbled to himself.

"I knew I trained her right" yuta said as he followed mina who was already out side

-

Mina let go of seoni's head and let her stand up

"I told you, I am not weak" mina said as she took another arrow out and walked backwards facing seoni where all guys were standing.

"Who sent you here?" Taeyong said pointing his pistol.

"Guns down angry man, this is my target" mina said as taeyong lowered his gun.

"You really think this weak threat would scare me? Hell no" seoni said standing till but with that sassy tounge.

"We know you're from yg and I guess that's enough for now" yuta said.

"I suggest you run whilst you still can, I only miss when I want to" mina said aiming towards her.

"No harm will be done to you if you run away from here right this moment I guarantee" taeyong said as seoni gulped and ran towards them.

"I told you I only miss when I mean to" mina said as she shot her arrow which pierced through seoni's heart as she fell down to the ground

"You had one job seoni, and it was to run for your lif-" mina stopped in the mid way.

Boom.

Everything smelt like burning steak as mina saw seoni's body in pieces and burning. The ringing in the ears and vibrations in the body everything was there.

Hyuck rushed towards mina as he pulled her back. But yet again failed as mina fell on her knees as she saw the whole scene infront of her eyes. But this time she didnt feel weak.

She felt relieved that she had saved her members life by a ticking bomb.

"You did it mina...you saved us...you saved me" hyuck said hugging her numb body as she hugged him back.

"I'm so glad you all are okay" mina cried and hyuck back tighter.

For a few seconds they both forgot anyone was there, it felt as if they were alone.

"Okay love birds get yourself together we have a burning body here"

"Thanks jaehyun hyung" hyuck said as he rolled his eyes lightly at him and chuckled.