]11[

Mina quietly walkes in hyucks room and a familiar scent hit her nose calming her nerves down

Mina quietly walkes in hyucks room and a familiar scent hit her nose calming her nerves down. She took deep breathes as the scent of hyuck's room felt very reliving. It was currently 5:30 in the evening. Mina thought she should clean up hyuck's desk.

Mina stood infront of the messy desk, books slightly unarranged and supplies every where. Mina started cleaning up his books slowly slowly. Mina avoided chances of making any noises because donghyuck's mind was still alert but he is under heavy dosage.

"Mina co-"

"Shh" mina sushed a wild jaemin entering the room disturbing the silence. Jaemin then quietly apologised over his actions and he lightly whispered "come down for snacks maybe?"

"No i don't think so, i have to keep a watch on his heart rate and dosage control, it'll be a mess if i get distracted even a bit, so im not taking any risks" mina cleared as she stared at the monitor and then at unconscious hyuck.

Mina kinda felt a hint of sadness when she was donghyuck sleeping on his bed.

"I'm worried about him, since han-" jaemin stopped himself from spoiling any further.

Mina rose her eyebrows in suspicion as she looked at jaemin with a confused look.

"Since what?" Mina calmly asked jaemin.

"Since our member abruptly left us? He was quick and intelligent too....just like you are. You remind me of him" jaemin said as he spaced out while talking about his former member and smiled fondly at the past memories, a sad smile.

"I miss him but there's no way he's coming back" jaemin said as he sighed and looked a mina. Mina gave jaemin a sad smile in return since the mood of all was very numb.

"Do you want me to bring you snacks up here?" Jaemin kindly asked as mina shook her head in denial.

"I'm not hungry, I'll be with donghyuck I'll ask you guys if I'm hungry or something don't worry, enjoy your meal" mina smiled as she shooed jaemin away from the room.

The drop dead silence room made beeping noises and deep breathes could be heard by anyone. Mina saw hyuck's chest dropping low as he was breathing hollow than he should be.

Mina panicked as she ran towards the sleeping boy and checked his pulses his blood was rushing but he looked calm. Mina was confused as this was a foreign case for mina.

Mina clutched her plams and started pumping her hands on donghyuck's heart. Mina's veins were popping out as she was too scared she might loose his pulse. Mina put her whole strength in it and checked the monitor which showed a normal pulse back again.

'He's hallucinating' mina thought as she saw donghyuck clench his eyes shut in pain. He definitely imagined something terrible which was either a piece of past or complete imagination. Mina noticed the tear drops making their way out of his rims and his eyes fluttering. Mina sat next to donghyuck making her presence known.

"Donghyuck? I know you can hear me. I don't know what you're seeing or what your mind is showing you currently but i want you to breathe calmly. The opium is acting up don't loose your mind nothing you are seeing is real" mina assured the boy who was currently falling into nightmares as he clutches mina's hand tight.

Mina gasp at the sudden action but her expression softens once she sees that donghyuck is not crying anymore.

"Please think of something happy, i know you must have something to smile at" mina chripped.

Donghyuck slightly opened his eyes and mina panics as she leans and strokes his hair to comfort the boy.

"Hey...you're awake, please keep calm, wait I'll dim the lights for you" mina said as she got up but their interwined hands pulled her back down.

Donghyuck weakly shakes his head "stay, please"

'Is this happening again'

"My head feels so heavy and it hurts so bad worse than a hangover" donghyuck complains and mina slightly smiles at the boy and admires his raspy voice.

"Thankyou for saving me, i never was shot before but you made it less scary for me, I'm scared of opreations" donghyuck confessed as he gave her his innocent smile.

"Wait, you're like a soft person too? I thought you only know how to mock people?" Mina joked as she looked down at their intertwined hands and smiled slightly.

"I thought you'd be unconscious for like 2 days but you are here talking to me" mina said.

"I honestly dont know what is happening right now, i might not even remember this when im fully recovered but i just wanted to say that I'm glad i met you in the alley and took you to the quarters. I know this is stupid but you really make me open up to you by doing nothing." Donghyuck says as his eyes shut back down.

Mina sits on the stool reading language books as she prepared for exams which were on the head. Mina kept thinking about the things donghyuck said which made her slightly blush on his actions.

Its was currently 11:00 in the night and mina heavily yawned as she closed her book down and kept it on the nightstand. Mina layed down on the ground where kun and sicheng arranged mattresses and pillows for her.

Mina layed down and let out a heavy breath as she relaxed herself and tried to over the tiredness.

Mina removed her glasses and kept is beside her mattress.
With a low temperature ac mina slept tight.

-

Sorry for this boring chapter I feel pressed because i have my viva tomorrow wish me luck.