]20[

"You cant sleep alone you said?" Mina asked as she threw the mattress on the floor for both of them

"Yeah.." Kira slowly replied.

"Okay" mina nodded without any further questions.

"Hey..can I like stay here for few days? Till my leg is fully recovered?" Kira asked.

Mina started to believe her intuition, she was fishy. She decided to play along.

"Sure I mean, that's the least we can do you since you have no family" mina smiled.

I'll expose you, just wait.

"I didnt eat anything so you mind me going down and eating something?" Mina asked and kira nodded and let her go.

Instead she went to the CCTV room which renjun showed her weeks ago to see what Kira does once shes alone.

She found yuta there checking the cameras.

"Hi" mina awkwardly said as she stepped in and locked the door.

Yuta didnt say anything but just looked at her and then turned his face towards the camera.

"What are you doing her?" He asked with his cold tone

"I- I noth-" mina babbled as she didnt know if she could say the truth.

"You're here to spy on that girl arent you?" Yuta stated, still coldly.

"You aren't alone, I've been doing that since she came here" yuta said.

He patted the seat next to him for mina and mina sat. To be honest yuta never talked to mina he was always cold this passing month there were only two interactions he didnt even say hi. Mina always found him cold, scary and hard to talk but she knew he was a good person considering he didn't kill her on the day she was brought here.

"I did that to you too, when you were kidnapped and kept here" yuta admitted making mina's eyes go wide.

"What? How come I never noticed" mina exclaimed.

"Because I'm really good at it, I taught Lucas to be a spy" yuta said proudly.

This was the first time they both ever talked so casually and mina was happy that she was having good connections with every member including yuta.

"I really dont like her" mina said "but everyone else does"

"Not me" yuta took offence "never liked that bitch since she appeared"

"I dont know! I never hated people, you know? Like unnecessarily? This feels wrong but right at the same time" mina said.

"You know mina, sometimes you dont need reasons to hate people you just do, believe in the vibes" yuta said.

"You need coffee?" Yuta asked as mina nodded.

"You know what sounded more fishy?" Mina questioned.