Nightmares of the past: Part 2

I always do requests in the order I get them, (so if yours isn't done yet I'm working on it) but anyway this is an exception because I want part 1 and 2  to be together, honestly, these two aren't connected, but its the only way I could think of. Requested by -solage-

Peter was mad. This was a strange expression on the usually happy boy's face. Let's rewind, shall we?

 It was a Saturday evening, and Peter was reclining on a beige armchair at the Avengers compound, and Tony was at a meeting, one he was dragged to by Pepper. The others were in various places around the world; while some remained in different areas of the compound. 

Basically, Steve, Bucky and Sam, were sitting opposite the so-called 'intern'. Peter was awestruck at meeting them, but they quite rudely ignored him. Not phased at all, Peter sat, sunken in his beige recliner chair- watching silently. 

"And he's a total drunk I'm telling you! He takes nothing seriously." Steve complained rather loudly. And his best friend was there to back him up. "And the whole Ultron fiasco, bad publicity and our split was because of him," Bucky added. Sam looked thoughtful for a moment; as if trying to visualise something. It took him another moment to answer. "Yeah dude, Tony doesn't even run his company anymore. Even he knows he's not worth it!" The three continued on like this for a few seconds, oblivious to the slowly ticking bomb in the beige armchair. 

BOOM! The bomb had burst and taken the form of a livid Peter, who wasn't surprised at the loud sound his armchair made as it hit the floor. The three superheroes turned to stare at him in shock as Peter started speaking, voice quivering with barely contained rage and getting louder with each word. "Ho-How dARE YOU!! You stand, in the home of the bravest, kindest and mOST LOYAL MAN, I HAVE EVER MET. and you have the nerve, to insult him. YOU HAVE THE NERVE- TO INSULT HIM. DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT HE HAS BEEN SOBER FOR THREE MONTHS-"Peters' nails dug into his palms as he took a long, ominous step forward. "-HE WAS THE ONE TO FIX THE ACCORDS! HE WAS THE ONE WHO STOPPED YOU FROM GOING TO JAIL! AND OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN INSULT HIM."

"Listen, son, you don't know him. I know you think of him as a hero, but you don't know the real hi- " Steve began, apparently, he has a death wish.

 He was cut off by a red-faced Peter. "don't know him... don't know him! IF ANYONE IN THIS WORLD KNOWS TONY STARK IT'S ME. I KNOW THE PERSON WHO SAVED MY LIFE WHEN I WAS SEVEN! I KNOW THE PERSON WHO REPLACED ALL HIS ALCOHOL WITH SODAS AND JUICES BECAUSE I WAS THIRSTY ONCE AND DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING TO DRINK. I KNOW THE MAN WHO SPENT HOURS AT THE FLOWER STORE WITH ME BECAUSE HE WANTED TO GET A BOUQUET FOR PEPPER.DAMMIT! I KNOW THE MAN THAT HAD MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, PANIC ATTACKS AND NIGHTMARES, JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO FIX THE AVENGERS, just because he wanted to let you roam around freely and not get captured." Peters' voice cracked towards the end.

He did not notice his super strength had easily lifted Captin America by his collar and threatened to throw him across the room. Scoffing at the pitiful man's fearful eyes, Peter let go of him. Fueled by rage he shot a web to the lighter he left on the connected kitchen table, this also effectively shut up all of them with more shock. Peter stuffed his hand into his jacket pocket, it came out holding a bunch of Captain America merch and figurines. Dropping them on the glass coffee table, Peter lit them on fire with no hesitation. Brown looked into blue as the furious teenager gazed at the flabberghasted senior, the fire below them melting the toys into a puddle of goop. 

"I was gonna ask you to sign them." Were the last, ice cold words Peter Parker spoke to Steve Rodgers before walking out.