Episode 5 - I Guess I Am Clueless...

(Edited - round 2)

Melanie's POV

We cast a forgetting spell on Liam. Gosh I hope it works.

We pick up Audrey as she continues to scream at a frequency only mermaids and people nearby can hear. I put tape we brought over her mouth so that she breaths through her nose, and so that no one can hear her. As I touch her tail lightly, she gasped in pain while it returned to being human legs again.

Once we make it to the house, (gosh that was hard work!) we tucked her into her sleeping bag and fell asleep ourselves.

(Time skip~I'm sure you don't want to hear about them snoring.)

Louis' POV

I woke up thanks to the groaning belonging to Harry. I threw my pillow at him and attempted to get comfortable again. That is when I realized...

...I love Katie.

Haha, just joking. I realized to be comfortable I needed my pillow. But Harry was so far...

I decide that getting up wouldn't be a good idea since the Lochness Monster was roaming around my house. The Lochness Monster being Melanie. You know what, it's annoying calling her by her whole name. I will just call her Mel.

I looked around the bright room when Mel yelled at me.

"Get your lazy arse up!" She yelled, pulling my shirt collar.

"But it isn't MY arse, it's my moms-"

"Your mother GAVE you that arse so put it to good use!" She said, soon blushing at how wrong that sounded.

"Oh I will," I said, getting up and pulling off my shirt.

"No, no!" She blushed, throwing the pillow I threw at Harry at me. God, that thing hurt!

"It's fine, I will be gentle-"

"No, no, don't be gentle!" She yelled, soon again blushing at how WRONG that sounds.

"Ok, I see how you like it, rough—"

"NOOOOOO!" She yelled, pushing me away without touching me.

"What was that?" I asked, advancing towards her. "How'd you do that?"

Zayn came in and his face paled.

I was on top of her on the couch, my shirt was off, and she was wearing just her pajamas.

"I will just leave you guys alone..." Zayn said as he ran out the front door.

"NOOOOOO ZAYN SAVE ME!" She yelled, reaching out to Zayn.

She put her hand in my face attempting to push me away.

"Leave me alone!!" She yelled an ear-splitting scream that cause me to plug my ears.

She got up and ran out the door.

She took my advances seriously?

Melanie's POV

Why would he suggest that? He is too old for me...He is 21 and I'm 19. Wait, he isn't THAT old. Hold up, are you really suggesting that? You're not ready! My subconscious adds.

The ocean waves calm me. I walk over to the rocks and lay down. The sun shines on my face as I close my eyes and welcome the warm rays.

"Mel! Me-el!" A voice calls as I sat up.

"Louis?" I said with a blush as I turned around.

"I wasn't being serious!" He chuckled, pulling me off the rock gently.

"Oh, that's good." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Hey! Mel!" A voice yelled from behind Louis.

"Audie! What is it?" I asked, looking behind Louis.

"I made it!" She yelled.

"Made what?" I asked.

"WSU!" She yelled with delight as she hugged me.

"That's great! When are you going?" I asked, hugging back.

"That's the thing. I leave in a month." Audie whispered. "And I want to confess to Zayn before that."

"Ok, then go ask Katie." I shrugged. "She's better with these things.

"Noooooo, she will make a huge deal about it." Audie complained, as she slumped over.

"Ok, then go. Confess your undying love for Zayn." I said simply.

"You know it's not that easy-"

"But it is. Zach is the past. He shows how easy it is to..." Tears easily flow out of my eyes. No sobs or nothing. I honestly don't care if I change in front of Louis right now.

Let's start the count down.

10...

Audrey's POV

9...

I yell at Louis to go back inside.

"Look. I want to comfort her too." Louis said, stepping closer.

6...

I groaned as I dragged Mel over to the water and pushed her in, causing the countdown to start over...right?

"What are you doing? It is freezing out here. She needs to go back inside." Louis protests, pulling her other arm out of the water.

She pulls her arms away from both of us as she turns and swims away.

"Melanie! Come back!" Louis yells.

She doesn't even look back before she swims off.