Episode 9 - I Just Want To Punch You Right Now...

(SHOUT OUT TO LIZZIES AND MOTTYB FOR BEING MY FIRST COMMENTERS :D)

(Edited - round 2)

19 more days until Audrey leaves

Audrey's POV

It is somewhat obvious—Louis likes Mel! No, I didn't read his diary—ok I did but I couldn't help it. (Plus, it was more like a journal to be honest.) Every directioner wants to! I was just lucky enough to have the chance.

Okay, he doesn't have one. I kind of read his mind...

Now I need a way to get Mouis or Lelanie together...

I can get Liam to say that he wants to hang out with Louis for a day and set him up with Mel with no cars...perfect!

"Oh Liam!" I sang as I ran down the stairs.

Liam's face lit up when he saw me."Hello, love."

"Could you help me with a little plan I came up with?" I smiled as I twirled my hair.

I quickly explained the plan to him. He smirked and said it was a brilliant idea.

I pulled out my phone to call Mel. "Sissy? Want to go shopping tomorrow?"

She thinks about it for a second before saying, "Sure."

"Ok. See you tomorrow?" she was out grocery shopping with Katie.

"Yeah."

"Bye sis." I said, pressing end on my iPhone.

"Okay, now I'm gonna call Louis," Liam said, taking out his phone. "Are you sure this going to work? I mean...what if she hates you afterwards?"

"She'll get over it." I smiled while Liam dialed Louis' number.

"Hey Lou," He said, looking out the window. "I need more shoes. Do you want to go help me find some? I wanted to ask Harry, but you know he hates new shoes."

(The previous sentence I had here was so carroty: "I think you need more suspenders. and carrots. Join me tomorrow at Macy's?")

A muffled sure was said before the phone call ended.

"It's on. Let's do this." We both smiled as we shook hands.

"I bet 50 pounds this isn't going to work out." Eleanor said, coming out of no-where. placing £50 on the table.

"I bet £101 it does." I smirked, taking out my last year's British Express card and placing it on the table. (Is there such a thing? Lol)

I add £60 it does." Liam said as he placed £60 next to my card.

Louis and Eleanor's make-out session yesterday was supposed to rub my sis the wrong way! She is going to regret doing that.

I use my powers to run the water in the sink, heat it up a tiny bit, then guide it over Eleanor's head. I let go of my hand and let the water fall on her. I made sure it wasn't too hot, but hot enough to spook her.

(I have nothing against Eleanor, she seems like a really nice girl. It just works for the story.)

"How hell did that happen?!" Eleanor shouts, rubbing the water from her chocolate brown eyes.

"I dunno." I say as I shrug my shoulders and look at Liam.

Wait, we made Liam forget we were mermaids! Shoot...

He wipes the shocked look off his face before turning back to Eleanor. "Why don't you think it will work Eleanor? Please enlighten me."

"Just because Lou is my boyfriend and not Melanie's." Eleanor smirks as she slowly walks away from the table.

"May I say stuck up biiish?" Katie says as she sashays into the living room.

"She doesn't believe in Lelanie!" I say with pretend shock.

'"Who doesn't believe in Lelanie?! Even Louis believes in Lelanie!" She says with the same kind of fake shock.

"So you finished shopping with my sister?" I ask, taking a seat next to Liam.

"Nah, I sent my clone-" She starts before I shove my hand over her mouth.

"Hey, what's the big idea?!" she yells at me in my head.

"Liam doesn't know we are mermaids!" I say back to her as release my hand from her mouth.

"Guys! We are back! Hey! Katie you sent your clone with me? How dare you-" My sister starts before I use my powers to clamp her mouth shut.

(Did I mention they have multiple powers? I don't think so...next chappie I will list them)

"Liam doesn't remember! Remember?" I say mentally to her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. We need to be more careful." She says.

"You're telling me."

"Lets eat!" I yell. Wow, in turning into Niall! I hang out with him too much...

"Ok. What do you guys want?" Mel asks as she places the shopping bags on the table.

"Noodles!" Katie yells. "The good kind! Top Ramen!"

"Ok. Audie, what about you?" She asks as she takes out 2 cups of noodles. Katie likes them a lot.

"Can I have spaghetti?" I ask.

"Ugh, spaghetti takes forever but ok." my sister groans as she steps into the kitchen.

"Let me he-" Louis starts before he is cut off by Eleanor.

"Hey, Lou! Do these skinny jeans make my butt look big?" she calls from upstairs.

"No you look perfect in anything, El!" He yells almost sarcastically.

"Let me help." Lou says as he boils the water and puts the pasta in the pot.

"Wow, boys in boy bands know how to cook, huh?" Mel laughs.

"Yes, but not very well." Lou blushes at probably some memory. Or at Mel! Squee!

Eleanor's POV

This is Melanie's room, right? Lets borrow some skinny jeans from her...

I scan through her small closet when a turquoise book catches my eye.

"Mermaid legends? What is this about?" I whisper to myself as I flip through it.

I place the book in my bag and pull up the skinny jeans.

"Hey, Lou! Do these skinny jeans make my butt look big?" I call downstairs.

"No you look perfect in anything, El!" Louis yells from downstairs. Aw, how sweet! He will never fall for some low-life like Melanie!

Right?

I have a feeling that low-life Audrey thinks he does. It's obvious he's madly in love with me.

If Louis did really like Melanie what would I do? I love and trust Louis with my heart...if he breaks it he will be English tea for my morning drink.

What makes Melanie so special? She is just your everyday, basic girl. I don't get it!

Whatever. I have 50 pounds on the table. I don't like losing money. I only bet when I am confident.

Lets see how this turns out.