Loki POV

Falling through the wormhole was not the most pleasant ride of Loki's life. But he couldn't stay in Asgard with his brother or his dad on the throne. Loki wanted more. He wanted to rule over his own kingdom, he didn't want to stand in the shadows of his brother. Loki would do anything to get out for the way of his brother's shadow that casted him out.

Loki landed on his feet somewhere in the galaxy. Around him was the peaceful colors of the galaxy's many stars and planets. Where Loki landed seemed to be a astrond somewhere. In front of him was a huge dark purple guy sitting in a mighty throne.

He shifted. Like he was waiting for Loki to talk. His eyes looked up and down Loki.

But Loki waited to talk because he stopped movement beside the big titan. A blue and purple woman sat beside Thanos, she was looking down at her arm which was shining against the cool colors of space. It looked like she was fixing her arm which was made of metal, so she was a cyborg. That was the best Loki could made of her because of the shadows.

"I am Loki." Loki said, snapping his eyes to Thanos. "Prince of Asgard." he took a step forward.

The tiain shifted in his seat, his eyes glued on Loki.

"I want an army." Loki said, confitndy.

The woman shifted. She was now looking at him. Her black eyes staring at him.

The titan spoke, "Do you know who I am?"

Loki bowed. "Thanos." he said, respectfully. "For an army I will give you something that is very powerful..." looking up at Thanos, Loki smiled. "The Tesseract."

Thanos smiled. "Asgardian, you will give me the Tesseract after you take Earth with an army." The momationed to the woman by his side. "My daughter, Nebula will keep you on watch."

Loki looked at Nebula. She close a small trap door on her arm. Her eyes and her head moved to look at her father to the god. The head movement was chopy and machine like. Loki got the idea that not only her arm was the only part of machine on her.

"Chitauri leader will be waiting," Thanos told Nebula but not even looking at her, though everyone knew it was said to her. "Asgardian, don't try to trick me or you will die by my hands."

Nebula got up. She started to walk towards Loki. From the dark shadow of her father to the light. Her purple outfit didn't cover either arm. It had two weapons placed by her sides. As she walked towards Loki, she swung her hips and walked in a very feminine way. Stopping beside Loki and turning to face her father.

"Don't fail me, Nebula."

Nebula bowed and said, "Yes, father."