Nebula POV

The art gallery was full with people in nice outfits, still they were different from the fancy parties Nebula has been to. Earth did their parties way different.

Loki and Nebula blended right in with Loki's dark green and gold outfit and Nebula's blue and purple romper. In his hand was his staff but look less like a weapon, there was no point to it.

Many woman had blonde hair pulled back in neat buns and wore a light colored dress. Some had metal wrapped around their wrists and necks, they held a small bag in one hand. Many wrapped the other hand around a man beside them. Are they slaves? Nebula questioned.

Loki waited in the shadows of the building for awhile. He looked at all the people. Once the crowd began to died down, Loki turned to Nebula. "Hold back anyone that tries to stop me." he ordered her.

She stepped out of the shadows, he grabbed her hand. Nebula snapped her head back to him. "What the hell-"
He didn't say anything. He just looked Nebula stare in the eyes. "Do you trust me?" he asked her.

The kiss... that was what her mind thought of first. Was he talking about that? No, he was talking about the mission at hand. Nebula thought long and hard. The last time she trusted someone, Thanos and Gamora, they both stabbed her in the back. But Loki was Loki. She didn't know what to say about him. He just seemed to trust her and that made her want to trust him. "Yes." Nebula said.

"Good."

They walked into the building in which it was held. It was grander than the other buildings Nebula was in on Earth. The walls were lined in gold and little details were carved into the walls. They seemed to walk in on the second floor because below them was a man talking to a group of fancy humans. The man pointed to paintings that covered the walls downstairs.

Loki lead the way, he walked around the second floor overlook to the stairs on the other side of room. As he walked, he picked up his staff. His long green coat floating behind him along with a scarf placed on his neck.

Nebula rushed to follow him. She swung her hips as she caught up with him.

A guard stopped them halfway to the stairs. He held his hand and said something about a ticket.

Loki walked right past him.

The guard started to go after Loki. Then the guard caught sight of Nebula casing Loki. Reaching for Nebula, the guard grabbed her hand. It was when he felt the coolness of her metal arm, his other hand snapped to his pocket where a gun rested.

She knew all of this was happening. Her eyes were on Loki as he walked down the stairs, like he owned the whole place. Placed at the end of the stairs was a guard, he looked at Loki. Slipping his hand to the end of his staff, before nodding at Nebula. Then he swung his staff and hit the man in the face.

At the same moment, Nebula kneed the man in his gut. His grip loosened on her hand and then she swung her metal arm at his face making him fall on the ground.

Screams were heard from the bottom floor. Looking down upon all the people, Nebula spotted Loki sticking something in a man's eye. Upon the god's face was a huge smile as he looked among the crowd, who was backing away from Loki. Woman grabbed their men, defincless. Nebula knew that she could rip apart every single one of these men. The crowd ran up the stairs and unto the overlook Nebula was standing on.

Many rushed behind her, all of them screaming and moving as fast as they can. Nebula simply watched Loki. He had explained the plan to her though she knew that there were things missing from his said plan. This was the first part. A piece that the Doctor needed to build a portal to Earth was in a warehouse owned by this man- Nebula forgot the name of. This man was hosting a party at his new art gallery, so Loki got two tickets in. To open this warehouse, they needed to get a scan of the man's eye. Good thing Loki taut the Doctor how to make this eye scanner. Loki just had to stick the machine in the man's eye and the warehouse would open. All of the workers would then grab the piece and go to New York to start building the portal.

While Nebula ran through the plan, a man snuck up behind her. "Hello little lady." he said, grabbing Nebula's hips.

She knew that this man was drunk. Nebula turned to face the man. He didn't have any outstanding features on his face and wasn't rememberable at all. His hands still rested on Nebula's hips. "Hello." she said back.

"Do you-" he started and then moved closer to her face, "want to come-" this time, he didn't move closer to Nebula. He stopped because Nebula kneed him in the balls.

"Back off, boy!" she told him.

"Nebula!" Loki called to her.

She snapped her head to see Loki walking up the stairs. Then she turned back to the man and demand at him, "Go home by yourself!"