Loki POV

When they landed, Loki let go of Nebula's hand before she could do anything. They were both on their knees. Loki was placed in front of Nebula so he got the first look at the rows of computers, the men pointed guns and the tesseract in the middle of it.

Slowly Loki rose.

"Drop the spear." a man ordered Loki to do.

Still on her knees, Nebula pulled out one sword.

"Drop your weapons!" the same guy ordered. He had dark colored skin and an eye patch covering one eye.

A guy in the back by the computers whispers something to one of the men with guns, "She's... she's blue."

Nebula's eyes turned to who said that.

"Back down." Loki said and placed the arm not holding the scepter in front of Nebula. "I am Loki! Prince of Asgard."

One of the scientist whisper something about LOki's name. It was like he recognized that name from someone. 

Loki jumped towards the men to his right as Nebula rushed towards the men to his left.

Bullets flew at Loki's chest, they just bounced right off. He fired power from his spear at a few men. Slicing the others. He looked over at Nebula.

Two of the men were dead on the ground as Nebula held the curve of her blade to one of the men's neck. She looked over at Loki. But at the same time she was amazed at what Loki could do.

Walking over to the guy by the computers, he was the one who whispered about Nebula, Loki gently placed his spear on this man's heart. His eyes filled with black and then came to be full of a faded blue.

Loki walked towards Nebula. "Move." She followed. Removing her sword from the guys neck and looking at the only other guy standing. He reached for the blue box that was the tesseract.

On the ground at Loki's feet was a small handgun. Nebula grabbed it, wrapping her metal finger around the trigger and pointing it at the eye patch guy.

The soldiers eyes turned from black to a faded blue once Loki rested his spear on his heart. He turned to face the eye patch guy. He leaned over to whisper in Nebula's ear, "Get the tesseract and follow me." With that Loki makes the two men to follow him.

The gun still pointed at the man as they left the room and climbed the stairs. "Lead me out." Loki ordered them.