Loki POV

He spotted the blue alien rushing her way over to the car. "Slow down." He told the guy who drove the car.

Once the car slowed down, Nebula was almost to the car. She jumped up the truck bed.

Loki grabbed her metal hand, helping her up. Then she grabbed his hand with her flesh hand. They both pulled Nebula onto the bed of the truck.

Exhausted, Nebula sat down at Loki's feet.

"Pick up the speed." Loki shouted to the men in the truck. And they did.

"I could have gotten up by myself." Nebula told Loki.

Loki knew she wouldn't have. He knew that they would be crushed if he didn't help her. But at the same time, touching her was different. Loki wants to touch her more. But once he thought that, he pushed it to the side.

The truck speed out of the cave mouth. The wings of helicopter could be heard. Loki looks up at the helicopter. It started to shout at the truck, blocking the road to the rest of the world.

Using his spear, Loki fired at the helicopter.

It spun out of control and out of the way. The truck continued its journey.

In the dark of night, Loki could make out a figure jumping down from the helicopter. He knew that this meant trouble, but a plan popped into his head to solve this problem.

———

A gas station was not to far from the base of SHIELD. Clint, the guy who drove, got out to fill up the car while the Doctor grabbed white paint to paint over the SHIELD symbol. While Loki's 'slaves' worked, he and Nebula sat hidden in the car.

Others that stopped for gas, their eyes fell upon the window Nebula sat by. Their faces were full of confusion, some even sacred. That was the moment Loki noticed that Nebula was different from the ones on this Earth. Her skin wasn't dark nor light but blue. The other woman had long hair or short hair but none were bold. None had the black eyes as Nebula did or the metal elements around their bodies. On this world, Nebula was different and a shore tumb.

To carry out his plan, Loki had to do this. He had to hid the beauty Nebula had. It hurt him as she imagined it. As we sewed Nebula a new skin, hair and a simple outfit of an Asgardian woman.

Draping it over her was hard for Loki. From the blue cyborg to a woman of Earth.

Nebula spotted the different in her look from her reflection in the window. Her once black eyes were now hazel. Skin was now a pale color and covered her robotic parts. Hair draped her face in a orange curtains. She couldn't feel the weight of the hair but she could see it. Her outfit wasn't combat wear but a flowing white romper that had no straps. Bring her right hand to her face to see that it was the same pale color as the rest of her and not the haunting metal. But it felt the same. She felt the same. The outfit looked little but she was till armor with heavy weapons, her whole body aching from the metal part in her. "What trickery-"

"You need to blend in." Loki told her, "Sorry... I- I didn't want to do it."

She looked at him. If she could smile, Loki knew she would. But it seems as though she couldn't. But Loki didn't bring it up.

The driver door open and startled the both of them.

Clint stuck his head in, "We're ready to go." he told Loki, there was a coldness and emotionless to his voice when he spoke.