Nice to meet you

I've been in the hospital for a few days now turns out I passed out due to shock. Robert shot me in my side and it sent me into shock and here I am. The hospital is really loud today for some reason it's weird. My mom walked in with my breakfast but she had a really happy look on her face and it confused me.
"Everything okay mom?"
She smiled sitting my tray down and just opened my door to reveal the best thing in the world right now. My father was here!
"Papa!"
He hugged me so tight and that's exactly what I needed. My father hasn't talked to me since I moved out. He refused to, he was very unhappy with me dating Robert in the first place. He always told me he was no good for me. I obviously didn't listen I should've.
"Mina my babygirl...how are you feeling?"
"A lot better than when I first got here that's for sure" his smile made me feel so much better. We ended losing track of time and talked for hours and hours it felt so good to catch up on things with my parents. We were in the middle of a conversation about my job when my doctor knocked on the door and walked in.
"Good! You're doing well, how do you feel?"
"A lot better then what I felt like when I first got here" I said with a slight smile
"That's good your test results came back the bullet didn't do any damage just some minor scratches and scaring but it won't be to noticeable"
"When can she come home?" My father said surprising me
"Now if she would like to we have her clothes folded on that table there if one of you come with me you can sign her out" my mother went with him and my father helped me into my clothes. As I was walking out of the hospital I saw a limo pull up.
........
I pulled up to the hospital seeing that no paparazzi was here and got filled with joy. We parked in front but as I was getting out I couldn't help but keep my focus on the girl in the front. Fuck she's beautiful I don't think she recognizes me which is good I don't need any attention.
"Hi, how are you?" I deepened my voice a little and she just chuckled
"I'm hanging in there...nice ride"
"Oh this old thing? I guess"
She smiled at me as some lady came out of the hospital and walked over to her.
"Well see you around???" She said obviously wanting my name
"Darren" I said with a smile
She shook her head laughing a little and walked away. She was pretty far when I heard " NICE MEETING YOU DARREN" from a distance making me smile.
Shit! I didn't get her name!