Oh my!

That morning I woke up very happy very excited for tonight. I showered and while I was a getting dressed I heard a knock on my door.
"Mina it's mama you have something waiting downstairs for you"
"Coming ma" i threw my shirt on and opened the door letting my curls go wild. My mother always loved when I left my hair curly and seeing it made her smile.
"I think you're gonna love it"

We got to the entrance of the kitchen when she looked at me.

"Go ahead Mina before me"

I was confused on what she was being so nice for but my confusion was answered when I saw the huge thing of roses.

"Oh my..."
"They're gorgeous aren't they?!"
"Oh my yes!"
"Read the card!"

I swallowed and picked the card from the flowers opened it and it read.

These are to the lovely lady I am taking out tonight, I didn't know what your favorite flower is so I got them all. I can't wait to go on our date tonight I have so much planned but, until then I give you these beautiful flowers for hopefully soon MY beautiful girl
                                                 Love, Michael

I can't believe he did this I was so blown away my mom hugged me. I was so overtook by shock and happiness I started to cry.

"What's wrong baby" she asked concerned
"No-no one has ever done something like this for me before"
"Awe baby"
She hugged me again and I dried my face and ate breakfast.
...............
(Michael's Point Of View)
It was around lunch time when I decided to call and check up on Mina.

"Hello" her beautiful voice filled my ears
"So did you get my gift to you?"
"Yes and omg they were so beautiful I can't thank you enough!" She said making me smile and chuckle
"Good this was the reaction I wanted"
"Well you got it"

We talked for a good thirty more minutes and ended up on the topic of tonight.

"Yea idk what I'm wearing yet"
She giggled "I know what I'm wearing I just don't know what color to wear if that makes sense"
"You mean you know what you want but you don't know what colors to put with it or what shoes to wear I understand"
"Wow....you fashionable man"
We laughed and said our goodbyes

I have so much planned for tonight I hope she loves it.

This part is so short because I have a HUGE part coming after this but I wanted to give y'all something to read!!