Studio session

Who is calling me it's fucking 3 am! I forced myself away from Mina and out of bed to answer the phone. "Hello" it took a couple seconds but the person on the other end responded "you have something that belongs to me Michael and I'm gonna get it back"
"Excuse me? How did you get this number?" I said getting a little pissed off "don't worry about that just know you have something that belongs to me and if I have to I will hurt you too"
"Whatever man fuck You" I hung up and got back in bed. Hurt me my ass

.......

I woke up with the worst headache I could ever imagine having. I looked to my right and saw Michael sleeping. He's so cute sleeping he looks so peaceful. I tried my best to slip out of his grip and make my way to the bathroom. I realized about 10 minuets in that I had no idea where the bathroom is.

I made my way back to my old guest room and finally found a bathroom. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth feeling a breeze on my stomach which was weird cause I swear to god I had a dress on. Oh my god! My dress! I quickly made my way to Michaels room and pulled the covers back a little. Oh my god we had sex?! God please tell me we didn't have sex!

I laid down and felt his warm arms around me. I can't believe this...I think he's waking up!

.......

I woke up to Mina still asleep in my arms and my god she's so beautiful no matter what. I slipped away from her not to wake her up and made my way into my closet where my bathroom was. I looked into the mirror and saw a few white spots on my chest. I have to get those checked out now...great. I brushed my teeth and threw my hair up in a bun the best I could. I made my way to the kitchen to make breakfast and realized I was in my boxers.

It's been about 30 minuets of me cooking and I swear I heard footsteps from behind me I was gonna turn around until I felt hands cover my eyes HER hands. I giggled and turned around looking into her beautiful eyes. They're so pretty I love how from every angel they never fail to remind you of fall skies. I kissed her grabbing her ass.

.......

I decided to join Michael downstairs so I snuck up behind him while he was cooking but what came next I did NOT expect at all. He kissed me but he grabbed my ass and I've never had someone do that. I gasped pulling away from him.

"Michael!"
"No ones here I promise haha I wouldn't be in my boxers if anyone was here I promise" I couldn't believe how much I blushed when he was around me. "You know I'm shy" I heard the most delightful giggle in the world. "Okay okay I'm sorry"
"It's okay"
"Haha" he kissed my cheek again and I smiled so big. He's the only person who makes me smile like this

"What you cooking ?"
"I'm not big on breakfast but I made you eggs bacon and sausage"
"I want you to eat something" he gave me a look I couldn't describe, it was like a "fine okay" look
"Okay baby"

We were eating breakfast when I surprised myself with what I wanted to to talk about. "I wanna tell you about Robert..." I've never seen him look so confused but shocked before.
"I think that we've been getting so close maybe you should now...."
"You sure? You don't have to" I felt him grab my hand to hold it.

"I want to"
"Okay...how about we eat breakfast and go outback to the pool to relax and talk? That sound good to you?"
"Yea"

We finished our breakfast and he sent me upstairs to change into my bathing suit so he could do the dishes. I offered but he wouldn't let me being the gentleman he is haha. I was making my way into the kitchen when I bumped into someone causing me to fall over, but it was weird it felt like they pushed me more than man running into them.

"I'm so sorry" his voice was a lot deeper than Michaels like a smokers voice "no it's fine I get lost in this house all the time" I tried to look around for Michael when he came out of his office in swim trunks and a shirt.