Girls Night Out

I got out of the limo last and my god was there some eyes on us. I was not ready for this at all I'm not ready for this. I felt someone grab my hand and it was Tishan. It surprised me so I walked into this club with her and when I say crowded I mean crazy crowded. It took us a minute to get through everyone due to the amount of people.

"Don't worry we have a vip sectioned off area reserved" Tishan told me as we walked up to the elevator. I was watching Janet making sure I didn't lose her but I was being protected by Tishan. I let my eyes wonder around seeing some of the drunkest people I've ever seen. There was a girl in a green dress who seemed to be alone. She looked pretty lost like a lonely puppy searching for help. I sat down in the middle of Tishan and Janet with her cousin and the end. The club has such a good vibe to it the more I looked around I noticed little lights in the ceiling with blue purple and grey tints to them.

"Mina what kind of drink do you want?" Janet said interrupting my thoughts. I guess this is where my non existent college years come into play. "I've never drank before....." my eyes landed on all three of them with confused faces.
"You've never drank before??" Janet questioned
"Nope...so you pick my drink" I watched the smirk form on her face. "We're gonna Make sure you have a good night" Tishan chuckled at Janet.

"Well I'm sick and tired of no one introducing me haha I'm Claudia Tishans bestfriend" she smiled and gave off such a good vibe just by being nice. I smiled as we started to talk about our day. Janet had been talking about how stressful it was to decide if she wanted to release an album or not, Tidhan went on about some of the guys she's met, Claudia talked about her new modeling job and when the conversation got low they all turned their attention to me.

"I'm sorry....did I do something ?"
"What was your day like?" Claudia smiled softly and I immediately thought about Michael.
"Michael did the sweetest thing ever this morning" I said sounding like a love sick teenager
"Awe omg What was it?" Tishan said and Janet nodded in curiosity "we had gotten into a little disagreement about what color he should wear to dinner" I chuckled at how stupid it was " and he ended up just ignoring me for a few seconds and I later told him it was okay but he felt so bad he made me breakfast in bed with a little love note" I thought about the love not and could see it now.

Last night wasn't me and I'm deeply sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't be there to cuddle you while you slept they had some issues at the sound check so I had to run in. I'll be back later tonight enjoy your breakfast I'll be back for lunch. Stay beautiful sweetheart.
Love, Hopefully still
Your
Boyfriend

"Mina" Janet grabbed ahold of my hand making me come back to the real world "here's your drink but be careful....you can't taste the alcohol" She said causing me to chuckle "Okay?"

~~~~~~~~~

"You'll be fine" I had ordered her a simple drink made with whisky and vodka but with lots of fruit juices added to it to our power the kick. Tishan Claudia and I were about to do just a few shots when Tishan asked me if Mina would want to take some. I didn't really have an answer so I asked Mina myself. To my surprise she said yea so i ordered 4 more. Mina is such a good girl but I can't help but feel like she has some other side to her. I absolutely love her though she's like a sister that I can gossip about everything about and trust her not to tell anyone. She's such a sweetheart!

"Here are your shots lady" the young man who can't be more than 21 sat our trays down on the glass/marble mix table top.
"Thank you" I watched Tishan give him a $20 and he was on his way. "Okay Mina you ready ?"