Liam knows

Adri's P.O.V

"But Sir! I have never missed a day of work since I started! I don't see why... yes of course, but.. well alright. Thank you for that, but I just don't understand...Okay, okay, I'll be there within the next few hours. Goodbye."

Well isn't this just a great way to start off the day? I woke up to a massive headache and a huge coughing fit. Something I haven't had in a few months.

What scared me though, unlike the others times that this has happened, I coughed up blood.

I contemplated weither or not to call for some help, but decided against it. It's currently 5:30 am, and I have already had a horrible start to the day. Oh, and to make matters worse, I just got fired!

In all the excitement of being back home, I had totally forgotten all about my job. I have to go and pick up my last pay check in a few hours. On a brighter note though, my boss doubled my pay check, just to help me get through the bills.

Also, because despite him firing me, he still wants to look out for me. He's kinda like a dad to me, he as well as May (his wife) were there to help me when I found out about the cancer. They went to all of my appointments with me and cried for hours when I told them about me not wanting to go through chemo.

I'm going to take my brothers with me, because I want them to meet the people who were there for me at my lowest point. Also because, when I'm no longer...here, James and Chris will be put in there custody.

****Liams P.O.V*****

"Y-you W-what?! How could you do that to me? Do you have any idea how cruel that is? To fake a pregnacy for me to stay with you?"

"Liam, I'm sorry just hear me out okay? I talked to Harry and he said- "

"Oh so know your going to drag Harry into this? Do you seriously think I am going to believe you? Unlike you, Harry wouldn't lie to me." I screamed at her and stormed out of the flat. Just taking one last glance back at her, and instantly regretting it.

Danielle's red eyes, full of unshed tears and hurt looked back at me, pleading for me to just hear her out. But I couldn't and I didn't. By the time I left her flat, I was no longer angry, just really REALLY hurt and betrayed.

But I also felt as if I was no longer trapped. That I could move forward and do what I should have done a long time ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! Sorry for taking so long to update;p and sorry for it being so short!

I've been really busy with school work lately! I promise I will update faster if I see that people actually really care for my story. Its kinda hard to update and write more when you don't get much feedback..

But to those of you who do comment,vote, and fan.. I LOVE YOU. Like seriously, I really do appreciate it!<3 <3 <3

Oh and if you lovely readers want, I can give you a little sneak peak/paragraph thingy from upcoming chapters at the end of every update?

I will give you one right now!

--"Did you seriously think a burger and strawberry shake would get me to forgive you?"

"No, but it was worth a shot! Plus, I had a coupon.."

"Well, well, well, who knew one of the members of the biggest boyband in the world was cheap?"

"Hey I'm not cheap, but why pay full price for something when you can get it cheaper just by giving them a piece of paper?"

"Good point, now can you pass me the salt please?" I love it when my fries are really salty!

"Anything for my princess"

"Your princess?" The color of his pale cheeks turned the color of my bright red hair..how cute!

***So there you go! I hope you liked it! Next update...WEDNESDAY!