To much to handle.

HELLO Everyone!! I would just like you to know that I am extending the contest, because i want to add a lot more characters! All you need to do is answer the questions right in order to get a part in the story! That's not so hard now, is it? I would also like to let you all know that @alliblock99 has been selected to be the main character in my new story which will be up very soon! So go congratulate her and check out her story "All for her" its a 1D fanfic and is very good! i'm sure you all would love it!! She is also very sweet, so only leave positive comments, she deserves them! This chapters for you Alli!!<3

~Adri's POV~

I have no idea what El and Louis have planned, but whatever it is I know it has to do with me and Liam. Do they know something I don't? Ever since they told me and Liam that they wanted us to be their babys godparents, they have been trying to keep us as close together as possible! It's quite annoying actually, don't get me wrong I love all of the boys, their all great. Especially Liam. But he has Danielle and she's my friend. Kinda, we haven't really talked much. But none the less I wouldn't hurt her. Besides I have my date with Zayn tonight! I'm really nervous to be honest! He's going to be coming over to get me at 7:00 and it's already 6:30! Elly is here to help me get ready, as well as my brothers and Liam... Yeah, talk about awkward!

He just stopped by claiming he was here to help. When really I think he was just here to annoy me! Everyone has been helping me get ready and pick out my outfit and everything else. Only, Liam found something wrong with EVERY SINGLE ONE of my outfits. My dresses were either too short, or too revealing. If it wasn't the dresses that were "Innapropriate" then it was my shirts, they were either too "sexy" for the first date or too "casual"! After the 15th outfit, I pretty much just ignored his opinion and decided to wear a cream colored skirt, with a cute brown belt and denim jacket. I left my bright red hair down, Elly curling it for me.

"So, how's this?" I ask everyone as I twirl around slowly giving them a good look at my outfit I picked out.

"It's perfect!" El tells me and gives me a hug.

"You look great Ardri" James tells me, with a small smile. We still haven't talked about me yet, and i know he really wants to.

"Sissy, can I go too?" Chris asks me sadly, he looks like he's about to cry? I bend down to Chris' level and stare into his tear filled eyes.

"Is everything alright Mr.Carrot King?" I ask him softly. He shakes his head no, and i look up to see that both Elly, James, and Liam looked as confused as me.

"I don't want you to go. Zayn can't take care of you, because he doesn't know your W-really sick. He's going to probably fall in wove with you and take you away from me and James also." I looked at Chris with a mixture of horror and shock. what does he mean about me being really sick? Did James tell him? No. He wouldn't have, he's to young to understand anyways. Maybe he overheard something he shouldn't have?

"What does he mean really sick? You seem perfectly fine to me." Liam says as he starts to look me over, looking for any signs of me being ill. I look away from him and look to James for help, but he wouldn't even look at me.

"Well, are you really sick Adri? You shouldn't be going out if you are.." El trails off worriedly.

"Im fine, really. You have nothing to worry about." I hate lying to them, but this really wasn't the best time.

"But sissy, you said you had canter." Both mine and James eyes shot wide open when he said that. Oh crap!! how am I supposed to reply to that?!

"What did you just say Chris?" Liam asks intrigued. I was in to much shock to say anything. My mind went completly blank.By the looks of it so did James'.