Hey!

Hey guys! So here is just really some facts from my books, things about me and any questions that were asked, here we go. Read if you want!!

First, let's talk about the traits of the vampires in my story. Personally, I think every author who writes about vampires have their own version, so they are all a bit different. Here's some facts about the bloodsuckers in my version that might not have been explained enough in the story.

-Direct sunlight only makes them weaker and more lethargic, can't kill them though. Some vamps are more susceptible to the sun then others, some aren't really bothered by it. The vampire Zach from my first book is an example of not really being effected by the suns rays.

-Vampires can drink from other vampires, but it only really happens between lovers or when a vampire is morbidly injured and there isn't a human around. Other times this happens Is when a newborn turned vampire first awakens. They can't survive solely off of vampire blood though.

-Vampires have a neurotoxic venom in their fangs, once the venom reaches the brain, the pleasure sensors are activated. This is why it doesn't hurt to be bitten; however, some vampires can control whether or not they use the venom. Aaron, aka Devons big brother, knew this trick and often used it on the humans he killed to make it more painful on them.

-Blood tastes better when the person being bit is either feeling a lot of pain or a lot of pleasure. Some vamps prefer pain, some prefer pleasure, it's an acquired taste.

-Vampires don't stop aging, it just slows once they reach maturity. However they do age quite well.

-This wasn't mentioned in either of my books but it will be in the third book. Humans that give their blood willing to vampires and know they exist are known as red doves. Not all humans though, for example, the maids and butlers inside the Hillington mansion (aka where Devon and Aaron live) are not doves, but the humans inside the warrior coven are. This is because red doves give their blood to any vampire, but the maids and butlers at the mansion only really give to Devon and Aaron.

Next I'm just gonna talk about a few things about my book and a little things about me, if I missed anything above about the vamps you wanted to know, go ahead and comment.

- Madi, the lovely blond badass with fangs, is based off a real friend of mine on Wattpad. Go check her profile out!!!!!: gore_kid

- I began writing Breathless cause of a dream I had over a year ago, I've just been adding on since.

- I'm a nursing student, so sometimes I use "medical" terms, but I try to refrain from them cause I know most people don't know the anatomy of the human body. Plus 10 points if you do though.

- My personal favorite book series is The House of Night series by P.C. And Kristen Cast. They have like 14 books out from just the HON series, it's ridiculous, 10/10 would recommend. (And yes it's about vampires.)

That about sums it up, if theres anything I missed that you wanted to know, go ahead and I ask cause I will most likely answer. I will be posting the first chapter of Endless here soon, and spoiler, it's gonna be in first person point of view, yay!

Thanks for reading!!!!