Chapter 10

(ARABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW)

''I can't believe you are pregnant, I know I've always say you will be pregnant soon but now you are it's crazy.'' Halle said helping me pack up the living room I chuckled.

''Yeah we know it's crazy.'' Jinx shook his head ''4 times you said that in 9 minutes Halle, just for an hour please stop talking about babies, it's all I ever hear.'' he added rolling his eyes she made a face behind his back.

''Maybe she wouldn't have to keep talking about them if you gave her one.'' Justin said from the kitchen. Halle looked down at the vase she was wrapping up and Jinx looked over at her frowning.

''Do you want a baby?'' he asked she sighed cursing Justin and shrugged her shoulder. He sighed and walked out of the room I looked at her.

''You do?'' I asked she nodded slowly.

''I kind of thought we'd be engaged or already had a baby by now, it's been 3 years since we got together and we're still on the same level.'' she said sadly I frowned and I looked towards the door to see Justin and Jinx looking at Her, she sighed to herself.

''Any way have you gone shopping yet for the new house.'' she smiled. I didn't say a word. Jinx walked over and bent down in front of her she looked at him and smiled.

''What?'' she asked he tucked her hair behind her ear's.

''I wanted to this properly.'' he shook his head she looked at him confused as did I.

''You remember that night we first met in the club. The night Bella put in her bet on Justin and won $700.'' she nodded.

''I watched you all night the entire night, not able to tear my eyes away from you. God you were so fucking gorgeous wearing that little half piece clothing and them short leather shorts.'' he smiled at the memory.

''I saw guys going up to you and I threatened them to leave you alone. I didn't know why I was doing it hell I didn't even know you name. I never felt so protective over a girl before. I used to always ask Bella to bring you around us and when you came around a lot more. I was like a teenager falling in love with the high school sweetheart. I knew I was in love with you before even talking to you but I was afraid to admit it, but now I'm not stalling no more. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Hals, have a family grow old together, give you everything you ever wanted.'' he said.

''So will you Halle James please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?'' he asked down on one knee and he opened a small velvet box she looked down at the ring my mouth dropped and I covered it with my hand. She wiped her eyes and she nodded he let out a gush of air and he took the ring out and he slid it on her ring finger with a big massive smile and he cupped her face and kissed her, both of them smiling.

''Wooohoooo.'' I cheered and Justin clapped cheering as well, they both pulled out and smiled at each other, Jinx looked at me.

''Sorry for doing it on your day.'' I waved him off