For Better Or Worse

The alarm clock went off. Leslie popped her head up, she looked over towards her dresser. She then reached up and slapped the alarm clock off, as she sat up she yawned and stretch her arms. She then looked at her calendar sitting on the dresser, next to her alarm clock. Her eyes widened.
"Oh shit!" she said she jumped out of bed, she ran towards the bathroom, closed the door. And the shower started to run.

Leslie made her way into the beauty salon. She had an appointment for the day, that Derek decided to set up for her. She sat there in the chair and huffed a little. The hairdresser looked at her, as she was finish up her makeup.
"What is wrong sweetie? Today is your big day you are suppose to be happy."
Leslie didn't say anything right way, only if you really knew she thought. But she didn't speak of that part.
"I really don't like makeup that's all. More of a natural girl. Hair, face and everything." she said.
The hairdresser smiled at her.
"You will be fine." the hairdresser said.
Leslie was finished. She stood and walked out to her car, she got in and took off towards the church. She smiled as she remembered how her mother and father use to always keep her in the church, hoping a preying they're little girl would and could do no wrong. Leslie wiped away a tear. He parents passed away when she was 13 years old. A car accident, she was adopted by this older women that taught her not to take people's shit. No matter who they were. That was why she was so head strong and didn't put up with people's shit. Not even Derek's shit, for the most part. He was always her one weakness to keeping her composer. She could admit that much. She had got out of her car, locked the door and headed into the church. She was lead into a small room by women she assumed was there to help her put in her dress. As they entered the room, she began to undress, and then started to put her dress on. Being careful not to mess up her hair, and makeup. She looked into the mirror as they help with the finish touches. Leslie took in a deep breath and then sighed, she didn't want to admit it, but she was nervous as all get out. She then started to wonder if Derek was feeling the same way she did.

Derek smiled as he looked into the mirror. He checked his outfit, and his hair. He then licked his lips as he looked into the mirror.
"Today is the day. And that means more money, and more respect." he said with a smirk. 45 minutes later it was time. Leslie took in a deep breath standing behind the door. Derek looked at the doors from the other side, the church was packed with family and friends. Leslie jumped as she felt an arm grab hers. She looked to her right, she noticed her grandfather held her arm.
"Grand dad." she said. He smiled at her. The doors opened, she kept her face forward, watching as the doors opened and everyone turned to look at her. She felt buttfiles in her stomach, she was so nervous. The music started, and they started down the aisle. She could see Derek standing there, it was a little hazy, but she had to make sure she didn't fall on her face. They made it to the front of the aisle. Leslie's grandfather handed her off to Derek.
"Please promise you will take care of my grand baby?" he asked Derek.
Derek smiled taking Leslie's hand.
"I will, don't worry." he said.

Derek took in an eye full of Leslie

Derek took in an eye full of Leslie. She looked so damn beautiful to him. Leslie looked Derek up and down, while trying to hide her blushing. They carried on with the wedding, they said there vows. Derek looked into Leslie's eye's. "I do." he said.
Leslie looked into his eye's as well, she swallowed hard, cleared her throat. "I do." she said. Derek then lifted her veil, he then cupped her face, stared into her eyes deeply as he could, and then lend down and kissed her. Leslie could feel her knees go weak. She was tense, but after a while gave into the kiss and placed her hands on his hips. Every one clapped and cheered. Later it was time to party. Both Derek and Leslie sat, ate, and drinked.
"I didn't know you invited my family?" she said to Derek.
He looked at her and smirked "Surely you didn't think, I would be that fucked up and not invite your family." he said.
She looked at him with a cricked smile on her face.
"But you know just like I do, that this isn't real. What so ever." she said with a little laugh.
He looked at her and grabbed her hand. He lifted her hand towards his lips kissing the back of her hand.
"What they don't know. Won't hurt them. Right?" he said.
She didn't reply.

After the wedding. Came the old fashion. Carrying your wife into your new home. Leslie was so confused. Why did they have to put on such a big show for everyone. They already said I do, that should have been enough for every one. But Derek took her in his arms, and being to carry her into there new home. All she had to do was smile. Derek noticed she wasn't.
"You could at least act like you are enjoying this." he whispered. Leslie rolled her eye's and then smiled a fake smile.
"There." she said back to him.
Once they were in they're new home and the door was shut and locked. Derek dropped Leslie on her ass. She whimpered in pain. She looked up at him.
"You ass hole. Said said as she turned and rubbed her behind. He smirked at her" Welcome home princess. The game is over now." he said with a little laugh.
She stood up and got into his face.
" I knew that you were full of shit."she said. He slowly walked closer towards her, backing her into a wall. "I think it's time to lay down some rules. Don't you princess?" he said with the same little smirk, that made him sexy. But also made her want to punch him.
"Yeah me to." she said.