New Life

The sun rised. Leslie rolled over in bed, she slowly sat up. She rubbed her eye's and then looked around. She had the most confused on her face. She then looked around her. Noticing she was not in her bed, at her apartment. She got out of bed fast and then rushed downstairs. And then out of the front door. She looked at the big house in front of her, she then walked around to the back. Damn she thought this house is huge.

But wasn't it beautiful

But wasn't it beautiful. She had to say for the least. She then looked down at her hand, she noticed the biggest ring she had ever seen in her life.

She lifted her hand and looked at it deeply

She lifted her hand and looked at it deeply. Damn he really went all out. And she didn't even notice, she then rubbed her face, turned and started to walk towards the front door. Once inside she walked into the kitchen. She started to make some coffee. She didn't even notice Derek was there. She walked back out of the kitchen, walking back into her room. She walked into her bathroom, washed and brushed her teeth.

Leslie then worked her way back downstairs again. She went to grab a cup from the cabinet. And poured herself a cup of coffee. Derek watched her as she did, and wondered how long it was gonna take. For her to notice him there the whole time. Leslie took a sip of her coffee and then placed her cup down. As she did she then looked straight ahead and noticed Derek, standing right there on his phone.

She jumped a little

She jumped a little. He looked at her with a smile.
"Are you hungry?" he asked her.
She looked him up and down, she blushed and thought to herself. Oh yeah she was hungry all right. But she will settle for real food, so she shook the thought from her head.
"Yeah I'm starving." she said.
Derek smirked at her comment. He knew her well. Her nasty little mind, was easy to read. But he didn't show that he knew what she was thinking. Instead he walked over towards the stove, and began to make her a plate.
"Why are you naked? Well half naked." she asked him. Derek turned, walking towards her. With her plate, she reached out and took it from him. He then moved in close, his body close to hers. Close enough that, her breast were touching his chest. He opened the drwer. Grabbed a fork and handed it to her. Leslie took it from him. Her heart in her throat, it was racing. Derek pulled away and and then turned, grabbed his cup of coffee and took a sip. He then started to text away again.

After breakfast. Both Derek and Leslie sat at a little table out back. They both were ready for work. But they didn't leave just yet until Derek layed down his rules for Leslie.
"So here are the rules. As long as we are living together. I expect you to always act as my wife. You will cook and clean. You are not allowed any where near my room. Only if you are putting laundry away, other then that you have no business in there. Unless I have other uses for you in my bedroom." he looked her up and down. Leslie crossed her arms in front of her chest.
" As if." she said.
"I will drop you off. And also pick you up from work." he said.
She looked at him shocked. "You really don't need to do all of that." he waved his hand back and forth.
"I will do as I please." he shut her down, and she hated it.
"Do you understand the conditions?" he asked.
His ways made Leslie a little mad.
"Oh here we go again." she said, as she rolled her eye's at him.
"What do you mean?" he asked her.
She stood up. "You know what I mean. You are acting like you did five years ago! " she yelled at him.
Derek bit his lower lip. And then looked back at her. "Can we please not go there?" he burning a hole in her face, with his eye's.
"Of course you don't want to go there. Cause you know I'm right. And you are full of fucking bullshit." she said staring him down. She the turned her back towards him. "Okay let's go I'm ready for work." she said. She then grabbed her things and headed for the door. Derek followed after her. They both got into his car. Derek started the car and took off. They soon pulled up to Leslie's work. Before she could get out. Derek grabbed her arm, she turned and looked at him.
"What do you want?" she said in a mad tone. Derek always liked to get a raise out of her. It made him burn on the inside. With passion to want to show her who she was dealing with. He wasn't the same man, she was with 5 years ago. But she will come to find that out soon enough. He then lend in towards her, and made a kissing face.
"Aren't you going to give your new husband a kiss?" he asked with a joking tone. That he knew would get under her skin. Leslie looked down at his lips. She then remembered that they did kiss at the wedding. But then again she had no choice. She swallowed hard, and licked her own lips. She then felt herself feeling thirsty for his lips. But instead she huffed. Pushing his face away from hers.
"Keep day dreaming." she said, got out and closed the door. "I know something you could kiss instead." she then turned and smacked her ass. She then turned and blew a kiss at him, winked and carried on with her day. Derek watched her walk away. He then took off to work.