Shots Fired

Leslie sat at the dinner table at work. She tapped her fingers on the table. Thinking what is she gonna do to get rid of this Jessie girl, who just showed up out of no where. She didn't like it, and she didn't like how close she was to Derek. Leslie just didn't want to think about it to be honest. All she knew is that she didn't like   Jessie. She seem like she was up to no good. And that made her disapprove of her. She then thought about going home and asking Derek all about Jessie. But then again that would make her look jealous. And she didn't want to look like that in front of Derek, but after she told him and that she was okay. And not mad. She couldn't go back on her word. All she knew is work is almost over. And she just wanted to go home.

Just then the door to the restaurant opened. A fiery red head walked into the restaurant. She stood and took her sun glasses, she looked around. She stared from her left and made her way up her right. She then spotted Leslie. She put on her famous act. And smiled and waved in her direction. Leslie watched her, and put on her act as well. She waved back at her. Jessie then walked over towards the bar and sat down. Leslie pulled out her pad and pencil. She looked at Jessie in her eyes. "Hello how can I help you?" She said. Jessie looked at her and smiled. "Oh you don't have to pretend with me honey. We are not acquaintance any more." Jessie said to her. "Yeah but this still work. And I rather keep it professional." Leslie said. Jessie then rolled her eyes. "Fine. I will take black coffee and a bagel. Is that good enough for you?" Jessie said. Leslie wrote it down, she then looked back at Jessie with a wide smile. She then walked into the back to give the order.  Jessie sat there is looked around the restaurant. As it was the most disgusting place she had ever been. As Leslie stepped into the back of the restaurant. She was nervous. Meg noticed that she was nervous. She looked at her concerned. "What's wrong?" She asked. Leslie looked at her. "Derek's little high school crush is here? I don't like her at all. And I think she is doing the shit to get a rise out of me." Leslie said. Meg smirked. "Girl I know you are better then this. Calm down and just serve her the food. Then after there she will leave." Meg said. Leslie looked at her and smiled. "Yeah you right. I have noting to worry about." Leslie said. After the food was done. Leslie grabbed the plate and walked out and served, Jessie her food. Jessie looked up at Leslie and gave her another fake smile. She then grabbed her fork and began to eat.

"So then, how is the marriage with Derek?" Jessie said. Leslie paused for a second. She then looked at Jessie and smiled. "Everything is great. I could asked to be such a blessed wife." Leslie said. Jessie then had a sour look on her face, as she ate her food. "That's nice. But did Derek ever tell you how we met?" She said. "Why would he?" Asked Leslie. "I was just asking that's all. I figured since I'm gonna be here for a while. You and I should take the time to get to know each other." She said. Leslie looked at her like she was crazy. "Um no I don't think that I want that." Leslie said. "And why is that?" Asked Jessie. "Because I don't like you. Jessie, I will never like you, you are an ex or some kind of lover. That popped up to cause trouble." Leslie said to her. "Excuse you." Jessie said. "Excuse me what? You gonna try and tell me you ain't here to cause shit, stir the pot?" Leslie said. Jessie sat there and smiled. "You know what you have got some balls. You are standing up to me. Back in high school, girls were even scared to talk back to me. But you, I like it. You have guts." She said with a smirk. "But since we are being honest. "I don't like you either, but I'm trying to keep my composure. Cause I don't want to look like a crazy bitch in front of Derek." Leslie raised her eyebrow. "Why are you even trying, He is married to me. He doesn't care what you do." Leslie said. Jessie stood up, she lend over the counter. She had her bitch smirk on her face. "Tell me what pisses you off more then. The fact that I have been with your husband in every kind of way possible, or the fact that you will never measure up to me, so you see me as competition." Leslie was getting ready to leap at Jessie, until Meg grabbed her arm in an instant, and stopped her. Meg looked at Jessie. "I think that you should dismiss yourself." She said to her. Jessie looked back and forth between them. She then stood and turned, she looked over her shoulder. "Bye for now, until we meet again." She said. She then slowly walked out of the restaurant. Leslie pulled away from Meg slightly, she couldn't believe what Jessie had said to her.

Later that evening Leslie walked into the house. She shut the door behind her, rather hard. She then made her way towards her room. Derek was in the kitchen cooking dinner.  Just then he turned and walked towards the stairs. "Hey!" He yelled after her. Midway up the stairs, Leslie turned and looked at Derek. "Hey honey." Leslie said. Derek gave her a questionable look. "Now you know you don't normal talk like that to me. How was work? Making dinner. Are you come down and eat with me?" He said. Leslie smiled and started to walk back down the stairs. She walked closer towards him, she reached out and pulled him into a hug. She held him tightly. She was deep in thought. Derek didn't understand her actions, cause she seemed different then usual. He placed his arms around her waist and held her close to him. Leslie thought about what Jessie was saying, she didn't want to show her crazy side. But the truth was, Leslie was trying to be the same way. She didn't want to let Derek see her weak side. She didn't want to look like a jealous  crazy wife. Obsessed over him. Wait what was she thinking, he was hers. And she was his, maybe it was okay to feel like this about him. She didn't really know what to feel. All she wanted to do was keep Derek all to herself.