A Day Off

Derek was in the kitchen making breakfast. He figured he would try and do something a little nice for both him and Leslie, just for today. He was making such a delicious breakfast.

A cute mini crepe cake, with a little bit of eggs and beacon and orange juice on the side

A cute mini crepe cake, with a little bit of eggs and beacon and orange juice on the side. He walked over to the table and placed down the glasses for the orange juice. After he had finished setting up, he went upstairs he walked towards Leslie's bedroom door and knocked.
"Hey wake up." he said
Leslie groaned and rolled over. Derek knocked again.
"Hey I said get up."
Leslie got a little hot.
"Go away. I'm sleeping." she said. Then throw the covers over her head. Derek grew impatient and opened the door and walked in. Leslie sat up in bed and looked at him.
"What are you do...." she was about to finish. Until he picked her up and placed her over his shoulder, he then started to walk out of the room.
"Hey? What do you think you are doing?" put me down?" Derek walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Once over at the table, he pulled out her chair and placed her in it. She looked at him a little shocked at how he just took charge like that.
"What's gotten into you this morning? Huh?"
Derek looked down and smiled. "What you don't see all of this in front of you?" he said.
Leslie looked down at the table. She was amazed "Awwww. You really made all of this food just for us to eat together?" she asked him. Derek smiled. "Yeah I did." Leslie smiled and rubbed her hands together, she then grabbed her fork and knife. Before she was about to dig in, she looked at him with a questionable look.
"Hold on why? Why are you doing all of this." she asked him. He looked at her a smirk on his face. "I want us to spend the day together." Leslie couldn't take him seriously, so she started to laugh. "You are joking right? This is a joke. I really don't believe it." he looked at her seriously. "I'm not joking. I really want us to spend the day together. Maybe we can order some food and watch a couple of movies." he said looking into her eye's.
The way he looked at her made her feel weird, like this was all a dream. But even if it was, she was gonna go along with it.
" Okay. We will spend the whole day together." she said. She was in shock and couldn't wait to see what was in store for the day.
After both Leslie and Derek ate. Derek looked at Leslie a and smiled. "Would you like to go swimming?"
Leslie smiled and nodded "Sure, yeah let's go swimming."

They both worked together to clean the kitchen. After they were done, they got ready to swim. Leslie was outside already to go.

she wore her cute little bathing suit

she wore her cute little bathing suit. She layed in a lawn chair and soaked up a little sun. She closed her eye's for a little.
Splash. She heard the water from the pool. Leslie opened her eyes and looked at the pool, and noticed that Derek jumped in. After a while he was coming out, Leslie lost her breath in that moment.

why in the hell did he have to step out of the pool, looking that fucking good? She thought

why in the hell did he have to step out of the pool, looking that fucking good? She thought. We are just not about to do this today. If she couldn't and didn't have any control. She would have took him down right then and there. She licked her lips. This man was just so damn delicious looking. He was a whole snack. Like a slice of cake that you have been waiting all day to eat. Or a new flavor of ice cream, that you have been waiting to try. She took all of his sexiness in and swallowed her saliva, and licked her lips again.
Derek then walked over and layed down next to her on a lawn chair. Leslie was glad she was wearing her sunglasses. Cause she didn't want him to see her eye's, like stamps all over his body. Leslie then raised her hand and waved it back and forth. Like she was fanning herself off.

That night. Leslie sat in front of a large TV she was in her pajamas.

Waiting on Derek

Waiting on Derek. He said that he was going to shower change and get popcorn ready for the movies. Horror was Leslie favorite, she would always sit and watch them with Derek. Every weekend they spent together. Leslie rolled her eyes and sighed, waiting on Derek, but she didn't have to wait to long.

 He walked in wearing an outfit that made her mouth drop open

He walked in wearing an outfit that made her mouth drop open. She looked him up and down, she felt as if she had a pool of drool leaking from her mouth. Derek looked at her and smiled. Leslie felt her heart skip a beat, for a second he seemed so innocent, when he smiled like that. Derek carried a bowl on his hand, he walked over and sat down next to her, he reached over and grabbed some of her blanket and covered up. Leslie started to the movie, and they both watched the movie.

Leslie blushed as she felt Derek move closer and closer to her. She could feel his skin touching hers, she started to feel all fuzzy and warm. It was really like old times. They were half way through the movie, when Leslie noticed that Derek was slowly starting to lay his head on her shoulder. She felt him trying to fight it, but then he gave in and layed his head in her shoulder. Leslie sighed, she looked back and forth between Derek and the TV. She then couldn't help it, she kept her focus on Derek for a while. She then reached up and ran her hand through his hair.
"I wish you didn't change. And I wish that we could stay like this forever. Please tell me we can go back to the way things use to be?" she spoke to him as if he was awake. She watched his sleeping face. She wanted to lend down and kiss his lips, but she didn't do it, she held back instead. But it didn't stop her from kissing his forehead. She then smiled to herself and held him close as she finished her movie.