Second Thoughts

Leslie sat at work, it was her break time. She was just sitting there, staring off into the distance. She pushed a fry into her mouth, as she continued to think. Out of the blue her coworker tapped her in the shoulder. She snapped out of her little day dream.
"What... What happened?"
Her coworker looked at her confused.
"Well I was hoping you could tell me that. Your the one sitting here staring off like it's noting."
Leslie looked down at her plate of food, she noticed that she didn't eat much of it. And then she looked at her coworker, she frowned.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize I was doing it."
Her coworker smiled.
"That's okay. Maybe you should go home for the day, and clear your head."
Leslie smiled a weak smile at her.
"Yeah. Maybe you are right."

Leslie packed up her things and left for the day. She drove to Derek's work, she didn't even know why she was there. She didn't even know why she wanted to go, but she did. She didn't get out she just sat there. She then started to wonder if he was inside, or was he off to lunch by this time. She just sat and thought for a little to herself. Derek was coming back from his lunch break, he was pulling into the garage parking lot, he noticed Leslie leaving. She looked like she was in a hurry, he then started to think of why she was even there to begin with? He continued, he pulled in, got out of his car, closed the door and then locked it behind him.

A couple of hours later Derek texted Leslie. It read "Hey where are you?" he wrote.
She wrote back "Why do you want to know?"
He wrote "Just tell me? I don't have time for these games."
She sighed to herself and then wrote "I'm at the spot in the park, we use to go to all the time after school."
He wrote "Okay. See you in a bit."
She didn't write anything back. Instead she placed her phone into her purse, and began to wonder why he wanted to see her for. She sat there waiting, and after a while he showed up like he said he would. He walked over and looked down at her as she was sitting on the green grass. She looked up at him confused, and then back down towards the grass.
"What are you to good to put your ass in the grass?" she said in a hissing tone, towards him. She then huffed to herself. Derek then decided to sit down beside her. He stared at her for a little. Leslie hated when he did that, it always made her insides tingle, and she would feel weak. After a while though she grew inpatient.
"What is it? What did you want to see me for?" she asked him.
He just looked at her and smiled before he spoke.
"I saw you today." he said.
She looked at him confused.
"What do you mean you seen me?" she asked him.
"You were leaving my work. You were in a hurry." he said.
She looked away from him "I think you are seeing things." she said. Derek moved close to her, he stared her down  If" there is anything, that you need don't hesitate to ask me?" he told her.

Leslie looked at him. She seen his eyes pleading, but she wasn't going to give in she wasn't stupid enough for that." Yeah thanks I will  keep that in mind." she wasn't going to let herself fall back for his charms. She then stood up, grabbed her purse getting ready to leave. "I will text you when I'm home, okay?" she said to him. She walked away without even wanting to hear a goodbye from him. She knew this was all apart of his games, being all nice and shit to her was all a game to him. He didn't really care for her feelings at all.

Derek watched as she left he was determined to get to the bottom of what was bothering Leslie. Even if that meant being rough about it. Cause she was head strong and would always keep her feeling inside, he could push her until she broke and got all he needed out of her. The next day Leslie found herself at Derek work place yet again. She sat there and looked around.she then opened her car door, and got out. She closed the door and was about to walk towards the elevator, when she suddenly seen Derek there.
"Oh shit." she said to herself, but still loud enough for him to hear. She turned and was about to open the car door,until Derek stopped her. He grabbed her from behind, holding her arms down in front of her.
"Don't tell me you are leaving already. You just got here, now tell me what are you here for? " he said with a little bit of anger in his voice. Leslie tried to pull away. But it was no use he was stronger then she was.
"Oh I don't know why I stopped by, honestly I forgot why." she lied to him. And he knew it. He turned his head, now close enough to her ear. "Do you really think I'm that stupid?" he asked. She shivered under his tight arms around her. "Uhhh.... Don't do that?" she said. He smirked at her comment. "Do what? I'm not doing anything." he said. The more he spoke into her ear the weaker she got.
"Tell me Leslie? Tell me what you are doing here?" he asked her again. She gave up, and gave in.
"Because I was having second thoughts." she said.

Derek let go of her. She slowly turned and looked at him. She was a little scared to face him. Derek smirked at her.
"You of all people scared?" he said. She looked at him confused. "What am I not allowed to feel scared?" she asked him.
He walked up to her and then pushed her against the car. Leslie closed her eye's, she turned her head to the side.
"I know what you want to do Leslie. But that is not going to work on me. You ain't going nowhere, when I chose you. I did that for a reason. You belong to me. I won't take you backing out on me anymore, not until you have actually had enough. Not until you are at your breaking point, and right now I don't think you are there. So I won't allow you to walk away." he said." Do you understand me?"
She didn't speak. He then grabbed her chin lightly and turned her head toward him, with a little force. He looked at her. "Look at me when I'm talking." she looked at him "Do you understand?" she was on the verge of breaking, she never could resist his dominant ways. Why was she always weak to this man. Even when she tried her best to act and be tough, it never seemed to work on him.
"Yes... Yes I won't back out." she said. He smiled and bit his lower lip. He lend down and was about to kiss Leslie. She stopped him.
"Save all of that for the wedding." she said. Derek backed off Leslie. She then got into her car, started her car and drove off. She was hoping and preying that he couldn't see how flushed and red her checks were getting. Derek saw how hot he was making her, he thought to himself that this is all going to be way to easy. She was weak to him. And he always came out on top. No one ever told him no, or disagreed with him. And he wasn't going to allow that from Leslie either. Let the games continue he thought to himself.