3. you're fully capable of anything

we both threw ourselves on the bed, still hugging each other but his eyes are already closed. aish, this guy.

"i'm going to change for my pajamas first, haechan." i told him before standing up but he quickly grabbed my wrist, pulled me which caused me to hover him, sitting on his tummy.

"just sleep with me." he said with his whiny voice.

"make me." i said mockingly.

he opened his eyes and asked, "so how many kids do you want?"

i followed his eyes who trailed down to our position and shit, i just realized how awkward it is.

"ya you pervert!" i was just about to punch him lightly but he pulled me down and exchanged positions with me. he is now the one who's hovering me, pinning my hands on the bed.

"you provoked me. it would be great if it will come out as a girl." he then winked, that caught me off guard and thought that he eventually would kiss me because his face is getting closer onto mine.

i swear, my face is heating up as i squint my eyes shut, yelling, "haechan no! we're too young for that!"

until i could really feel his warm breathing that sent chills down my spine. and i could feel that he's now grinning.

then a face rubbed against mine and made its way to my neck until i heard light snores as a really heavy body fell on mine.

i now opened my eyes and tried pushing him away from me because i can't breathe man.

and fortunately, he finally moved himself to my side, still hugging me, burying his face onto my neck.

"you're so sweet lately, i probably gets diabetic and might die." i chuckled while ruffling his hair gently.

"same y/n, same. and you're sweeter than a honey, i can't handle it, you know, i'm just enduring how painful the ants bites me because of your sweetness, that's how i love you while you doesn't know how i suffer, lady." he uttered.

i chuckled before we started to exchange sweet words that are probably way too cheesy and opening a small nonsense topic.

at first i'm getting replies from him. little did i know, he's already asleep when i heard only snores that came from him as a response.

and I'm still ruffling his hair until something vibrated on his side. i reached for it and took it, it's his phone.