13. why I cried every night

thinking that he never called me something like he does to that girl is just another reason to break my heart, he never called me babe, or anything.

princess and knight? that was just a play, last nine years, we were nine years old back then, we had a play in school, i'm the princess, he's the knight.

the feeling that your own knight pierced you with his sword through your heart, slowly and hardly.

we are now both laying on the bed, side by side. though it's still daytime, and i don't know why are we already on the bed. maybe because after what had just happened...

but i went here first, he just followed. like, he's been following me after i forgave him and it kinda annoys me.

i looked at him, straight in the eye as he too looked at mine. i have all of this thoughts running in my mind, it bombards me.

until he mouthed something that i barely understood, "i love you."

"i love you too." i mouthed back.

i leaned in closer onto him, i don't know, i just feel like doing this, after all he did.

he closed his eyes before my lips could land against his. and after i did pecked his lips and moving aback again, his hand pulled me again, closer enough for our lips to meet anew.

he made it more enticing, more tempting. by every move of our lips, by every noises our lips make, it's just really provoking.

he let got of my lips as i chase after it. but he switched positions, he is now hovering above me, hands are on the bed.

i held his chin and pulled him closer to me for another kiss that tempted us both. only heavy breathing and slurp like sound was heard in between the kisses.

until his lips went out of its limits, he bit my lower lip as an unwanted noise came out from my mouth, a light moan, which is the first time i made it.

and when his lips got lower, first at my cheek, tracing my jaw with his plump lips, getting down my neck and planted a small bite in there.

"d-donghyuck." i let out a deep breath, trying to calm myself as my feet twitches.

he pulled the sleeve of my shirt down as he kissed my now bare shoulders, to my collarbone as i clutch onto his hair.

he was about to plant kisses to my chest but then suddenly, a familiar sound was heard from my phone.

but donghyuck and i, indeed, seemed unstoppable, so he continued on kissing my collarbone while his hands are on my waist.

he stopped when we both just heard that the doorbell was kept ringing so do my phone.

and a sudden realization hit me. we shouldn't be doing this.

i flinched and pushed him as i sat up and looks down while panting.

"i-i'm sorry y/n, i crossed my limits, i'm really sorry." he too sat, looking away while panting as well.