5. you are my sunshine

i was washing the dishes haechan and i used as i felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind.

"you really are proving that you will be a good wife of mine in the future." he mumbled.

"how about you? how can you prove yourself?" i asked him.

"how about what we did last night, can't that prove that i'm a good husband material? 'oh haechan no! we're too young for this!' " he imitated someone exaggeratedly and i just noticed that it was me.

my cheeks heated again and yelled, "ya we did nothing! aish your mind is too dirty!" i splashed him water from my hands which made him squint.

he went beside me, leaning on the countertop as he took his phone out.

i saw its name and it's his mother. sighing in relief, i continued the dishes while humming you in my arms.

"hey y/n, we have dinner tonight and mom's inviting you to come." donghyuck said.

"and?" i hope he leaves soon, no, i hope he leaves right now, i still have my schedule for today.

"so i'll be leaving now? i'll pick you up by six." he told me which went for a nod from me.

"bye, see you, love you." he then quickly pecked my forehead before he left my house.

---

"it's not that serious tho, but still, you have to be diagnosed right away so that you would heal fast." the doctor told me as i nodded.

"but it would be great if you'd get diagnosed in canada because they have there the best facilities for your disease." he added.

"can't it be just in here?" i asked.

"it can but it won't heal fast, maybe three times slower than they do it." he answered.

well i think i don't have choice but to get diagnosed here. i'm not leaving donghyuck. i rather suffer by this disease than not having him beside me.

---

after my check up, our family car dropped me by a coffee shop as where i told the driver to.

i messaged donghyuck to just pick me there so he did and went to their house to have the said dinner to where i was invited by her mother.

after we ate with his family, they decided for me to sleep there which i agreed with as we went to his room.

"wear these." he handed me one of his shirts and a pair of shorts that is actually mine, just left it here before.

"you look cute in that." he said as i walked out from the bathroom, done changing clothes.

"i always do." i then went straight to his bed and just laid there.