6. you are my everything

we were just chatting about something nonsense again, as we always does and him on my side, looking at my lips as it moves while resting his chin on his both hands, and me just laying down.

"hmm, do you think that aliens believes that humans exists?" he asked.

"i don't know, maybe some of them do while some don't, just like here, some believe that aliens do exist while some really don't." i answered with a shrug.

he nodded, uttering "right."

until his door suddenly opened as someone entered in.

"oh my god, what are you guys doing?" it's his mom, and she's probably shocked by our position, well, there's nothing wrong tho, it's just, our faces are too close to each other which is just normal for the both of us.

"just chatting, mom." donghyuck then fixed his position, now laying like i what i do.

"uhm..so are you like, sleep with each other? well, i see maybe you guys are sleeping together when you're in y/n's house but, donghyuck is a guy." her mom said, looking at me like she's worried about something.

"no, mom, we don't sleep together either, he's sleeping at the living room when we're in my house." i smiled at my lie as i eyed him.

"yeah, she even never let me enter her room just once." donghyuck added. to where i think is too much for a lie, isn't it?

i mean, we're always in my room, cuddling and were too close to each other, even hugging every second, kissing time by time so...

but it's not that we're always like that and always sleeps in my house together, yesterday was just the third time for the twelve years with each other as best friends and two years as a couple.

"okay, so... where will you sleep now?" her mom asked him.

"at the guest's room." he answered.

"what? no, i should be the one who's sleeping there, i'm the guest here." i told him.

"no sweetie, it's okay, you can sleep in his room, it's more comfy." her mom smiled at me.

i nodded my head and watched her as she left us.

"so, i guess it's a goodnight?" donghyuck looked up to me with a warm smile.

"yeah, goodnight." i smiled back and closed my eyes when he landed his lips onto my nose.

he stood up and waved at me before leaving me alone in his room.

since i'm alone, i decided to just do things in my phone but remembered that it was on my shoulder bag that i left on their living room.

oh no, the doctor's prescription is in there, donghyuck or somebody might see it.

i immediately stood up and went downstairs to see it in the couch, untouched. i sighed in relief and went back upstairs.

until i saw donghyuck's back, he's standing on their veranda, simply looking up the stars.

i smiled before walking towards him and wrapping my arms around his waist, giving him a back hug which he always do to me.