14. why I became doleful

"j-jisung, why are you here?" i asked him when i opened the door and saw him standing there.

"i waited for you guys to give me my project but you didn't came so here, where is it?" he asked.

i walked in as he follows behind while talking, "what are you doing anyways? stop resting your lazy ass sis. i've been waiting out there for over ten minutes, my fingers are worn out by tapping your doorbell a hundred time and dialing your goddamn number. isn't hyung here by the way?"

i grabbed his project to where i placed it and handed it to him.

"wow, it's beautiful, i doubtlessly say that hyung is so good in arts."

i rolled my eyes on him before saying, "okay so now leave."

"what?" he asked and looked around. "is hyung not here?"

"he is-" i answered but donghyuck then came out of my room and walked downstairs.

"jisung! how is it?" he asked while looking at the scrapbook jisung was holding.

"it's really beautiful hyung- oh wait, i thought you sleep in this living room- oh my, is it why you guys never answered my phone calls earlier plus you took so long to open the door because you were busy doing something- and you wanted me to leave already- shit noona, is it why you look like that- and you too hyung?"

"ya shut up!" i rolled my eyes once again at him and went upstairs, stomping my feet in every steps i make.

i slammed the door shut and went straight to my bed. now facing the ceiling, i ran my fingers through my hair before letting out a heavy sigh.

what did i just do?

i continued staring at the ceiling as my eyes felt heavy. my mind was blank, all blank.

until i felt the bed shrunk as a hand landed to my hair, gently caressing it.

i never looked at him but just the ceiling and hummed at him as a response of what he is up to.

"y/n, i have to go home now, is it okay with you?" he asked.

"yeah, it's okay, indeed you need to go home." i told him.

"wait, do we have a schedule for tomorrow?" he then looked at the calendar on the bedside table, tracing the numbers in there, "oh right, a date."

"yeah, just a date, are you coming?" i asked him.

"of course i would, i don't want to miss out things, i can't even bare to not see you in an hour so i'll miss you and have to go to our not just a date but a special day, y/n. everyday's a special when i'm with you." he told me while staring at his hands that caressing my hair.

"i'll miss you too, now go." i said without any expression evident.

"okay see you tomorrow, i love you." and he left with a kiss on my forehead.

why am i like this? i used to get flustered by his sweet words. does our relationship getting cold or am i just the one who really is? why?

what a great liar you are, lee donghyuck.