10. the reason why I live

i walked slowly and quietly downstairs ahead the kitchen just to see his back, and probably cooking for breakfast again.

i wrapped my arms around his waist greeting him a good morning.

yes i wanted to tell him that i'm angry, i'm mad, but he doesn't know that i'm peeking on his privacy and i don't want us to have a fight after that.

maybe enduring the pain is much better.

and this is it, i just have to wait for the doorbell to ring and everything will be clearer to me.

"good morning to the love of my life who i loves to love because she's so lovely and loves me more because i love her most." his whiny voice said.

i crept a smile, "too much love." i giggled so did him.

"that's how much i love you." he said as he tilted his head, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

"hey hyuck i have a stage four diabetes, you're too sweet." i told him.

"i know and i have a cardiovascular disease so i definitely would have a heart attack because of you." he tapped the tip of my nose.

we became silent after the exchange of chuckles and he started humming euphoria.

"you are the cause of my euphoria." the last lyric he sang while looking at me.

---

"oh why are your eyes like that by the way?" he asked after we're done eating and was cleaning the table.

"ah, maybe because i slept really late that's why." i smiled anxiously at him as he nodded his head.

"oh wait, let me do that." he stopped me when i was about to wash the dishes.

"hmm, okay." i then walked to the bathroom to fix myself.

staring at my own reflection, i smiled bitterly and fixed my self to look normal around donghyuck and his girl when she arrives.

i brushed my brown short hair and stared a little longer at my white quite see through shirt and the black bra i was wearing inside.

was i too revealing?

but i wears it, and donghyuck always sees it on me so it's okay, i guess. and besides she's a girl. but if not, i'd probably kill myself for having a gay boyfriend.

"ah!" i screamed as i got out of the bathroom because something soft just hit my face.

"hah! gotcha!" donghyuck yelled then laughed.

"what?!" i looked at him in frustration.

"you made me wash the dishes which is your job and i hate you for that." he answered still laughing.

"but you're the one who volunteered to do it so, i thought you're willing-" i got cut off when he hit me with the pillow again.

"i was just waiting for you to insist!" he again yelled.

i looked at him sharply and ran to the sofa where the pillows are and hit him as well.

the hair i just fixed just got messy again as we both exchange attacks by the pillow.