7. you are my happy pill

i felt him smiled at my sudden appearance and move. he looked down my arms who's wrapping against his waist and held it with his both hands.

"what are you still doing here? i thought you were already asleep." he uttered.

"no i wasn't, i left my phone on the living room that's why." i answered.

"you know what, you're too small to do this to me." he said with a faint giggle.

"no it's cute for me, besides you're way too fluffy so let me do this all the time." i spoke ever softly and comfortably.

"no miss you're not allowed, i'm the one who's allowed to back hug you, so will you let go of me?" he asked, not really wanting me to let go.

"make me." i mockingly said.

and he did, he took my arms off him and lift me to the railing, i am now sitting there and towering him.

"put your arms around my neck or else you'll fall and die." he said as he was wrapping his arms around my waist.

i did what he said and looked onto his dozy eyes and wearied eyelids.

"i know you won't let me fall and die. but if i do, i'll pull you down with me so we'll die together." i said with a small laugh.

"i already did fell and died." he uttered between my laughter.

"oh you did? so what are you now? a zombie who loves me?" i asked still the laughter is still at the latter.

"no, i fell for you and died because your existence is too beautiful." the last thing he said before our lips connected.

he gave me that passionate seven seconds kiss until our lips departed, breathing heavily for air.

i squealed when he suddenly carried me again with that position and walked to his room.

"shh be quiet, it's already past half eleven and you should be sleeping now." he said and dropped me on his bed.

"i know, you too." i told him and went a nod from him before smiling and leaving me again.

---

i woke up when i felt something on my face, it's like someone is tracing my nose down to my lips and chin. and i don't want that do get lower so i opened my eyes just to see his face that's too close from me.

"what are you doing?" i asked while yawning.

"ew your breath!" he complained.

i rolled my eyes on him, saying, "it's like you didn't kissed me last night."