18. we had to leave each other.

i opened my eyes and looked up at the guy i was hugging, staring at his features for a bit.

i've decided to do this even if it hurts me, a lot, i needed it too, it's for my own sake and i think this could make donghyuck happier and free.

yes i want to set him free.

i looked at my phone who's beside me when it flashed, a message was on the lockscreen.

mom | 3:47 AM
message: honey, everything's ready, we shou...

i sighed and bit my lower lip before standing up. i once again stared at donghyuck before wrapping the blanket on his waist level.

i went to the bathroom after and did what i had to, got ready for my early flight with just my money, outfit, phone and self since my clothes are on mom.

i took out my pen and my old diary which donghyuck never saw, what's written in there? only me having my biggest crush on him from my primary and half of secondary school.

i wrote there what i had to, what's my reason for leaving him, what should we both do after i leave and such.

and i left it there, on the bedside table.

i looked at him for the last time i could and mumbled, "i love you." brushing the hair that's on his forehead before planting a kiss there.

donghyuck, i will always love you, i wish to see you again, happier than you are now, and with another woman but me. but i want to forget too.

i left my own house and as i did stepped on the cold silent street, a tear escaped my eyes. i can't do this. but i have to.

i sniffed on my hoodie and now sobbing hardly.

until a car stopped in front me.

"y/n, it's okay, everything will be fine, baby." mom said after going out of the car and hugging me, patting my back.

"i wish mom."

we both entered the car and dad was there, greeting and also comforting me as well. i'm happy, they understood me.

it's a good idea to leave him oblivious though because the doctor said in my last check up that the operation would be a fifty fifty, meaning i could live if it's successful but would die if not because i didn't followed the doctor's prescription right after he said it.

i sighed again for the nth time and took my phone out, i hate to do this.

i clicked the pictures one by one and it made my heart to get shattered in every pictures i delete.

farewell, my love.