11. the reason behind my smile and laughter

"you messed with my hair, i'll mess with your life." i threatened him and hit him again.

"you already did messed with my life lady." he smirked then messed with my hair again.

"ugh!" so i did messed with his, ending up both of us pulling each other's hair like two girls fighting and he's the favourable one.

to tell what's exact our positions are, i'm above the sofa while he's just standing flat on the ground. but still, he's advantageous because he's strong.

and now our both hairs are too messy like a nuke just exploded and we're affected.

"look a cockroach!" my eyes widened when he yelled that, pointing to my feet.

"yaaaa!" it made me jump onto him. my number one fear is cockroaches and he knows that.

my legs wrapped around his waist as my hands were wrapped around his neck as well while i scream for my life.

"make it leave! oh gosh gosh gosh! donghyuck-ah!" i was squinting my eyes close.

"hey, hey y/n, i'm just kidding, there's no cockroach." i heard him said and was followed by a hysterical laugh.

"what?" i looked down at him before hitting his shoulders continuously.

i was about to get down off him when he tightened his arms that's around me and walked towards the piano and dropped me above there.

"so because my princess made me wash the dishes, i, as your knight, your saviour from the gigantic imaginary cockroach, shall give something as a punishment." he said which made me chuckle a little.

"what is it again my knight?" i played along.

"this." he then leaned closer to me, his eyes are closed as i slowly closed mine too, waiting for his lips to land.

and when it did, i swear it was the most passionate kiss he ever gave me, i guess.

i felt his hand caressed my cheeks and his other is on my nape. my hands made its way to his hair, ruffled and clasped at it as we make that weird noises when kissing.

i was gasping for air as we both departed from each other, so did he and still staring down my lips.

"you really are a provoker." he say between those heavy breathing while smirking.

"i'm innocent." i told him before rolling my eyes.

until the sound of a doorbell was heard. and not even thinking twice, i knew it was mom and not minding my look because it was out of my mind, i immediately walked towards the door, him behind me.

"your majesty, the punishment is still not done yet and you're running away from your knight-" he was hugging me on my back but stopped as i opened the door.