16. you made my life complicated

"huh? ah, i'm just happy for the both of you. did you know that donghyuck had been crying to me since yesterday, asking me of what should he do, how he would say sorry to you and then now, you guys are already fine." i told them while wiping my tears away.

"thanks, y/n." the only thing she replied.

i looked at my phone, intentionally, i just want to go now, staying in here and seeing them together just makes my heart shattered.

"oh, donghyuck, somi, sorry but i have to go now, something important is up, bye." i bowed at them before walking away.

i was now outside the restaurant when someone suddenly held me on my wrist making me stop.

"where are you going?" it was donghyuck.

"home." i said then yanked his hand away.

"i'm going with you." he said and forcedly took my hand.

"no, don't break her heart, i'll just wait you at home." i told him as my tears fall down my cheeks.

he slowly let go of my hand, "you really want me to do this?" he asked.

"she forgave you already and i don't want a relationship get bound to be broken just because of me, now go." i said as i wipe my tears with my forearm.

"o-okay, but remember this y/n, you're the only girl i love, okay?" he then held my both cheeks and pulled me to kiss my forehead.

i nodded my head while looking down as we departed.

"go." i told him.

"text me when you get home already. i'm going to fix my shit first." and with that, he left.

i too continued my tracks, head hanging low while i keep on clutching onto the skirt of my dress, bitting my lower lips. i kept holding my tears back. why?

because i don't want to look stupid.

but then my head suddenly hit something, someone.

"y/n?" i looked up by the mention of my name.

"m-mark." i uttered before the tears i was holding could fall as i walk close to him and bury my face on his chest.

"what's the matter?" he asked as he wrapped my arms around me.

"comfort me first, until there's no more tears for me to cry." i continued on letting out loud sobs on his chest.

the tears kept flowing down and it seems limitless.

"u-uh, my shirt is now soaked, y/n. but it's okay, keep on crying, let it out." he then caressed my back.

i don't feel better but i think this would at least help.