*chapter one* meeting him

I know I deleted the other book... Sorry. Just wasn't happy with it but this book should stay up sooo... Enjoy!

____

Y/n=your name
F/c=favorite color
L/n=last name
(May add more later)
Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was only 14, just a kid when I was taken by the Galra empire. I'm now 21, fighting for their enjoyment. How sick is that? My home was earth. I've lost hope a while ago. They've been doing this for 10, 000 years. We will never have freedom.

~

The guards came in a grabbed my arms. "Let's go 465. " they take me to the arena, again. "If you win this one, you get a name. " one if them said chuckling.

I fought 3542 fights. Never lost, or I would be dead. If I win this one they'll give me a new name instead of 465. I'd prefer a number than champion but usually the guys get that name.

After the fight

"465 you get a new name. " haggar said while strapping me face down to a lab table. "Your new name is, Fallen Angel. And with that name you get wings. " she said picking up a knife.

She started carving into my skin. I wince in pain every cut. She made it deep so it would scar.

After she was finished she gave me some clothes. But it had a open back so you could see my back.

The guards brought me back to my cell, but it was different. "Who's there? " I ask. He comes in front of me. "Takashi Shirogane. But please call me Shiro." (hope I spelt it right?) "Nice to meet you. I'm y/n." I say shaking his hand. I notice he has a robotic arm. "Haggar? " I ask looking at his arm. He nods. "She did this too." I say showing him my back.

We chatted for a while. He was actually really nice, and he came from earth too.

Shiros P. O. V.

We talked for a while and I couldn't believe she was from earth too. She also wasn't rude or wanted to kill me.

"So did you have any family on earth?" She asked me. "Not really, just close friends. " I answer. "You? " I ask. "No, Galra killed them, said 'family makes you weak' whatever that means. " she said using quotation marks.

"Do you think they'll kill us? " I ask. "Maybe, it's a possibility if we disobey them. " she says shrugging her shoulders which caused her to wince in pain from her cuts. "You ok? " I ask. "Yeah, they'll heal. Not the worst pain I've been through here. " she tells me with no emotion.

We NEED to get out of here. This girl has been suffering for seven years. I will get us out of here.

Time skip two days later because Author~chan is lazy a Frick

Your P. O. V.

The guards come back. "Fallen Angel. Time for another fight. " one of them say. They always come as pairs. I could take them but I wouldn't get far. I've tried. "Fallen Angel? " Shiro asks confused. "Gladiator name. " I answer. He nods.

We head to the arena and I start to fight the monster. Its about 10 feet tall, had horns and 5 eyes. It looks like a bull almost. It throw some punches and misses. It charges which just cuts my leg. It's deep but I have to keep fighting. I grab a rope and jump on its shoulders. I rap the rope around its neck and choke it.

It takes about 3 mins to choke it. He falls to the ground, dead. I stand on him and raise my fist to the air.

I start walking out of the arena. I start to feel dizzy. "Wow guess the cut was worse than a thought. " we're the last thing I said before it went black.

Takashi's P. O. V.

I was waiting in my cell wondering 'is she ok? ' . I hear foot steps. "Guess they really did a number on her. " a male guards voice says followed by some laughs.

They open the cell door and place a unconscious y/n on the metal cot. I run to her and the guards leave. She has a cloth ties around her leg. It's soaked in blood and won't help her if I don't change the cloth.

I rip off a part of my shirt and use that to tie her leg. She doesn't even flinch but that's probably because she's out cold.

After a couple of minute she starts to stur and reached for her leg.

Your P. O. V.

My eyes slowly open. I feel pain in my leg and reach for it. Then someone slaps my hand. I look at Shiro who just slapped my hand. "What the heck Shiro? " I ask a little shocked. "You cut your leg, if you touch it, it'll hurt more and probably start bleeding again. " he tells me.

I nod my head a lay back down. "How long was I out? " I ask closing my eyes. "Maybe 20 minutes. " he says laying on his cot. "Ok." I reply. "Thanks" I add. He looks over at me. "For what? " he asks. "For everything. My leg, being kind to me, and most of all, being my friend. " I say as I open my eyes. He smiles a bit. "No problem, and thanks for being my friend too. " he says and closes his eyes, still with a smile on his face.

Thank you Takashi, thank you so much.

___

Hi hope you liked it!!

Word count: 932