*Chapter 6* saved by the enemy

🙃

***

I woke up to a pounding head ache. I opened my eyes, blinking a couple time trying to regain my vision. Then I heard shuffling to my right.

I jumped up quickly hitting something on my forehead.

"Ow." I hiss.

I look to my right and see Lotor holding his head like me.

I guess that's what I hit.

"What are you doing here? " I ask trying to sit up,  which was painful.

"This is the thanks I get? " He asks.

"You?  You saved me? " I ask shocked that he would care.

"Who else would?  Voltron? " He says jokingly. I nervously laugh as well.

"So how did you know I was there? " I ask. Did he see the castle? 

"We were attacking the galra and say you took out most of the army and decided to help. " He says smirking. I role my eyes and laugh a little.

"Thanks." I mumble.

"What? " He asks poking fun.

"I said thanks you jerk! " I laugh playfully hitting his shoulder.

After that we kinda calmed down.

"So what we're you doing in the woods alone? " He asks me curiously.

"Err it's a long story... " I say looking down a little.

"Ok, well do you have a home I can take you to? " He asks me offering a ride.

"Umm. No. " I say blushing a little.

"Ok. Well I'm gonna make an offer I don't make to just anyone ok? " He says looking at me intently. I nod my head letting him know to continue.

"You wanna join my little team here? " He asks.

"Team? " I ask. Looking around I don't see anyone. He looks at me then realizes what I ment.

"They are outside guarding. We couldn't move you until we knew what condition you were in. " He explains. I nod in understanding.

"You can choose to stay on the ship or go on missions with us.  It's what ever you want. I say you fight and we need you on our team. " He says smiling. Well smirking?  I don't know,  it's hard to tell.

I look at him feeling a wide smile spread across my face.

"Of course I'll join your team!  I'd love to go on missions!  Thank you! " I give him a hug. It was a little awkward because he didn't hug back. I let to and blushed.

"Sorry." I say embarrassed. He laughs a little.

After that we kinda chatted and girly me food.

"So where are you from?  You don't look like your from here. " He asks me. You could tell he was actually interested and it was nice.

"Well,  let's see. I was born on earth. You? " I ask.

"Nice. I'm galra. My planet was destroyed though. " He says still smiling though.

"How did you end up in space? " He asks. I frown a little. Yes it was a while ago but it still hurts, and the scars are there to remind me.

"Umm. The galra empire err kidnapped me and made me fight. " I say nervously. He might think differently.

"Really? " He says more interested.

"Yeah. It was bad. They actually gave me a gladiator name too. " I say smiling at his reactions.

"What was it? " He asks. He's so cute when he's interested in something so much.

"Fallen Angel. " I say. "And they gave me a scar with the name. " I say the second part sadly. He gives me a sad face.

"I heard about you. You have a target on your back. They want you alive though. " He says worried. I look down and I know my face shows shock.

"If you don't kind me asking... What does your scar look like? " He asks.
He shows me a small smile and I return one too.

"It's wings on my back. " I say softly.

"You know. You should be proud of your scars. They are what make you,  you. You should display them to show people you've gotten past the madness. " He says smiling.

"Hehe, thanks. They actually gave me clothes to show it off too. " I smile laughing a little. Then I stop.  My face probably shows horror right now.

"What's wrong? " He asks frantically.

"I accidentally packed it.... And only that. " I say running my hand down my face groaning. He laughs some.

"It's just clothes. And speaking of clothes you should probably change. " He states. I look at my clothes and he is right,  they have rips and blood on it. I groan and walk into the bathroom.

Did I mention we were in a abandoned cabin. Nothing worked. No lights. No food. No bathroom. And no heating.

I quickly changed and looked in the mirror.  Looking in the mirror made me think back to the times I was with the galra. It scared me. I quickly ssshaked the fealing and braided my hair. (Or left it down for those with short hair)

I walked out of the room and saw Lotor. He looked at me and I could have sworn I saw a light blush dusted across his cheeks but just as I saw it,  it was gone.

Probably imagining things.

"It looks fine to me. " He says shrugging.

"Thanks! " I say sitting down next to him.

"I have your old weapons but I also got you some new ones. I know yours probably have some history so I made sure you could have both. " He says handing me my weapons.

"Thanks again. " I smile.

After that he introduced me to his 'team'. They were really nice. One of the girls call the Voltron lions kitties too so we hit it off right away. But the other girl, the one with dark hair, I don't think she likes me very much though. But I kinda just shrugged it off.

The one girl that was really strong was a little weird but it's fine since I'm probably a little weird to them too. I not used to being apart of a team. It's either I'm solo or excluded. I think I'm gonna like it here....

******

Hwi!!

Hope you liked it!

Baiii!!!

Word count:  1013