*chapter 2* Free

I'm sorry I had to put that pic in there...

_____

Y/n=your name
F/c=favorite color
L/n=last name
N/n=nick name
(May add more later)
Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about two weeks since that day, And Shiro been missing. Maybe he escaped or maybe he's dead. No one knows but the higher ups.

Two guards come to my cell. "Get up. " they say very rudely. I sigh and stand up. They grab my arms and bring me to haggar.

They strap me on a table but it upwards so I'm kinda standing up but not because I strapped to the table. The cuffs are this clear purple like color.

Haggar walks in. "So fallen angel. Did you help champion escape? " she asks me.

Wait?  Escape, he got out?!  He's alive and free!!  I'm glad he's safe. Now I don't have to worry, even if I die.

"No." I answer without any hesitation or emotion. "I think your lying. " she says and pulls a lever.

I feel this lightning type shock,  shock me. I scream as loud as I can. She stops after about five minutes. "So,  did you help him escape? " she asks again. I pant out of breath from screaming. "No." I answer again. She pulls the lever again and I scream again.

This process went on for about four hours.

Time skip 4 months later

I was on the table again. She would torcher me every other day with this shock. Turning the pain higher and higher so I wouldnt get used to it.

This time haggar was late,  which she never is. Then the alarm went off. I couldnt move though. My head was hanging and I was tired.

The door busted open and I look up. I see a man in red and a man in black. "Y/n? " the man in black asks. "H-how do you know m-my name? " I ask weakly. He takes off his helmet and it's him. "Takashi? " I ask shocked with wide eyes. He runs to me and unlocks the cuffs while the guy in red watched the door.

We hug, "I thought you would never come back. " I say hugging him. "I will always come back. A day never went by that i wasn't looking for you. " he whispers to me. "Can you walk? " he asks. I nod my head.

We start running down halls and Shiro is holding my hand which makes me blush a little. We kept turning corners and kept running.

Then I feel this scorching pain in my back and I hit the ground.

I can't hear anything but muffled voices and the alarm. I then feel myself being lifted to the air. I slowly open my eyes a little and see Shiro holding me and some guards on the ground. Then I relize I was shot in the back. I let out a little yelp as I feel the pain in my back intense.

I can start to hear again. "It's gonna be ok." I hear Shiro whisper softly to me. My eyes start to close. "No, no, no,  keep your eyes open y/n! " he says looking at me as we enter this ship like thing.

I'm trying my best to stay awake. "S-shiro?" I ask weakly. "Yes." He asks tear briming his eyes. "I-im gonna be o-ok,  d-dont worry about me. " I say just barely keep in my eyes open. "No,  y/n just a little longer were almost there! " he says piloting this ship towards a castle.

The ship lands and opens up. Shiro runs through some halls and talks into his helmet. "Get a healing pod ready as fast as you can! " he yells. I hear slight muffled voices and it sounded like a 'copy that'.

He sets me into this pod like thing. As soon as I'm in, I pass out.

Shiro's P. O. V.

as soon as she's in to pod she out. I sit down next to the pod. "So this is the famous y/n I've heard so much about?" I hear pidge enter the room. I nod and rest my head in my hands. "Looks like she's been through a lot. " hunk adds. "Yeah when we got there it looked like she was being torchered.  Did they do that to everyone? " Keith asks. "Not unless they disobey, and y/n would never disobey them. She even got a gladiator name. Hers was better than mine. " I say softly.

"What was it? " I hear them ask. "Fallen Angel. And it's probably because I escaped she got hurt. They probably thought she was a part of it. I didn't tell her for that exact reason but I guess it didn't matter. " I answer. "Wow, she even has a beautiful Gladatoir name too. " Lance says looking at y/ns pod. "I wouldn't flirt with her. The last one who did, ended up dying a long slow death. " I warn him. "I think she'll love my pick up lines though. " he says with this smirk.
"Ok but I warned you. " I reply laughing a little.

Two hours later

We were all waiting for the pod to open and then it opens. I run to the pod and she starts to fall.

Your P. O. V.

I open my eyes and start to fall. I brace for empact but instead some strong arms caught me. "S-shiro? " I ask. "Yes? " he answers worried. "I missed you! " I say hugging him tight. "You too n/n." He says hugging my tighter too.

"We're free, finialy free. " I whisper to him. "yep." He whispers back.

_____

Did you like it?  I posted two chapters today. OK Bai!

Word count:  957