chapter 5- we meet again

(Read!!  THIS IS IMPORTANT!)

So this does not mean it is off hold YET!  Yes I will continue this book!  I decided to thank everyone for your support to add a chapter early for them!  Thank you!! ❤❤❤ I will take this book off hold in January as well,  but the updates will be slow until I finish another book...

I hope you are ok with my decision!

*****

We all rushed to the control room wondering what's going on.

When I ran in everyone was in their suits...

I know I should be thankful but I feel like I don't have a purpose here... I feel like I always get in the way.

"Allura what's going on? " Shiro asks pulling me out if my thoughts.

"We are being attacked by galra but we are also on a planet to rescue some people from the galra empire. " She responds still tapping away on the control panel.

"Alright team,  you know what to do! " Shiro says running to his lion.

Again, I just sit here doing nothing. I walk to my room to think.

Maybe I should leave, all I do is cause trouble and get in the way.  They don't need me anyways,  and I'm sure Shiro wouldn't really care. Yes he saved me but it might be from pity or guilt.

That's it. I'll leave during the fight...

I was sitting in my room packing until the castle shakes violently. The red lights flicker crazily. I walk out of my room to the walls collapsing.

Guess now's a good time to make my exit.

I start walking out but a piece of the ceiling crushes my suit case, not only that but my foot too. I scream loudly,  not from pain but because another piece is about to crush me and I can't move.

Recently they gave me a ear piece so I could here them through the com's.

Shiro- what was that?  The scream?  Is everyone ok?

Allura- I can't find y/n the ceiling collapsed and is blocking the Hall to her room.

Me- i-im on the other side

Allura- can you get to the other side?

Me- no,  my foot is stuck. The ceilings about to collapse.

Lance- hold on I'll be there soon.

He's not gonna make it. I have to save myself now or I'm died.

I keep pulling in my foot,  shoving and twisting.  The cement won't budge. I look to my left and see a pipe like thing and shove it under the cement. I push down on the end of the pipe and successfully pull my foot out. I limp out of the way as quick as I could and Dodge the ceiling by mere seconds.

I could bearly hear do to the crashing and the ringing in my ears but I could hear slot of muffled voices in the com's all at once.

Then my hearing cleared up.

Shiro- y/n!!!???  Are you ok?!

Allura- hello?!

Lance- *sniff* y/n?

Hunk and pidge- y/n!!!!????

Coran- number seven?

Me- guys?

I guess they couldn't hear me because they kept yelling.

Me- shut up!  I'm here.

Shiro- your ok!