*chapter 3* Kitties

I'm just gonna put pics I like up there now and can I just say that this is so fricken cute!!! 😍😍 <3

____

Y/n=your name
N/n=nick name
F/c=favorite color

Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiro let's go of me. I just Stand there shocked. Shocked that my best friend it alive, shocked that I'm free and shocked that I'm away from haggar and Zarkon.

"Oh I should probably introduce everyone. " shiro says rubbing the back of his neck out of Emberesment. "That's Keith. " he says pointing to the guys in red. I smile and wave at him. He just flashes a quick smile. "That's coran and princess allura. " he says pointing to the alteans. "Your Alteans?! " I gasp shocked. "Yes, how do you know of our kind? " The princess asks. "I was with Zarkon and I would look at stuff when I was with Haggar and she had a book about these beautiful beings with elfish ears and there markings under their eyes. When I saw that I was in awe and I love your kind. I also learned that you guys were great with tech and have magic powers. " I say in awe. "Well it's close enough. " coran shrugs. "Ok, that's hunk and pidge. " he points to the girl with glasses and the guy with food in his hands. "Hello." I wave at them. Pidge looks up from her computer and smiles then looks back at it again.

"And thats-" he was cut off but the guy in blue. "I'm lance but you can also call me you future boyfriend~" he smirks. "Hmm how about, no. " I answer with my smile fading. "Wait, wait! I have a better one. Uh hm. Ok, are you from outer space? Because your body is out of this world! " he cheers. I high kick him in the face. "Tip, never comment on a woman's body. Makes them think your only interested in their body and not there personality. " I grumble.

"Ok can we stop with the violence? " Shiro asks. "Sorry." I say softly. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "It's ok."

Lance's P. O. V (BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!)

I dont know what it is but, this girl. She makes my heart flutter. My palms sweaty, and my face burn. Maybe it's from her kicking me? I don't know but all I want Is for her to be mine.

Your P. O. V.

"Hey want to see the lions? " Shiro asks. "Yeah! " I cheer. "I've heard so much about Voltron and the lions! My personal fav is the back lion but I also looove how sweet and caring the yellow lion is and how fast the red lion is and the-" I was cut if by a hand smaking over my mouth. "Hmf ha has hat poor?? (And other mumble noises, probably needed to be censored anyways) I look to my left and see it was Keith's hand. " just shut up. " he grumbles. "Ok stop. And Keith get you hand off her face. " space dad orders.

He let's go of my face. "You little-" "language! " shiro yells. "Ok, you little turd blossom!! " I yell. Keith just let's a little grumble urupt from his lips. I feel a hand go around my waist as we are walking down the Hall ways. I grab the arm and body slam the person to the ground. I can hear a groan as I put them in a armlock. I see Lance on the ground. "Sorry! " I yell getting off of him. "I warned you. " is what I hear from Shiro and Lance just grumbles and walks away.

We reach the room with the lions. "Kitties! " I yell. Then all the sudden they all activate. "What? " everyone exclaims. They tilt their head down to me. "Aww cute kitties! " I say as I pet their noses. "How? " is what I hear from pidge and hunk. "Looks like they took a liking to y/n." Allura explains.

I just start petting their head. "Who's good kitties? You guys are. " I say in a baby voice. The green lion got on its back and I start to rub its belly. "Awww so sweet! " I yell. "Can they feel that? " hunk asks. "I think so? " I hear pidge respond confused.

I walk back to everyone and the lions go back to where they were and deactivate. "Such sweet kitties. " I say smiling. "I'm still confused. " Keith says with a scrunched up face. "Thats because you aren't smart. " Lance throws at him. Keith just rolls his eyes.

"I guess the lions like y/n, I'm not completely sure. " Allura says holding her chin thinking. Shiro pats my head, "well that's good! " Shiro says with a big smile.

"I'm surprised mine liked her. " keith mumbles. "Hey! Of course it would like a fine Spesamin as her! " Lance shouts. I cant hear the rest of their argument because I didn't care to listen.

"Here, let's go get you some clothes y/n" allura says grabbing my hand. "Ok, bye Shiro! " I say walking off with allura. I mean I wasn't in rags but I was in this weird white suit thing.

We walk in alluras room, "I have dresses of any kind you can pick! " she smiles brightly. "Oh, do you have anything that isn't dresse, I dont really like dresses. Sorry. " I say softly. "Oh no! That's fine. I have some leggings and crops tops or jeans and a T-shirt! " she points to some clothes.

"Thanks! I'll take the (whatever you choose) " I say and grab them. "OK! You can change hear and I'll be waiting with the others in the training room. " shes as closing the door.

I think I'm gonna like this place.

_______

(READ IF YOU WANT!!!)

Any of y'all know panic! At the disco? Or 21 pilots? If you do, you are amazing! If not go check them out! Comment your fav song from either one and I'll give you a shout out!
o

k Bai!

Word count: 1005