𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 - a prologue

baby - a prologue.

I sat in the car my brother was driving. backseat, as always. just because I'm the youngest member of our gang means I always pull shortest straw. it's not fair-- but that's gang shit for you.

we pulled up to a moderately nice looking house in a regular suburb, determined to kill whoever was inside, and take what we needed. Jack and Finneas switched places, and Finn got out with me. we readied our guns, opening the unlocked door with almost no sound.

Finn approached the living room, where he held a gun to a little boy. he told me to search the house, so I did a quick survey of the upper floor before entering the kitchen. and that was when I saw her.

a nice ass, on display for me. her pyjama shorts were tight and fitted, riding up like her cropped shirt as she reached up to look for something in the cupboard. I smirked, but noticed that there was a pot boiling on the stovetop, so I turned the burner off. wouldn't want to start a fire once the house was vacant.

I walked right up to her and placed the gun right against her head as her brother or whatever tried to yell for her. what an annoying shit, I was glad he'd be dead soon.

at first I thought I'd just have some fun with her then leave, but once I saw her eyes and how they lit up in fear and watered, I knew I'd be taking her home.

she was gonna be my baby.