𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻 - an eleventh chapter

dear - an eleventh chapter.

Billie's pov.

"what's the point of all of this, Bil?" Jack asked. i was sitting next to him at the kitchen island, eating a cold bean burrito.

my mouth was full, but i still muttered an, "all of fucking what?"

"this whole double side bitch thing. i don't understand, makes no sense. you're just playing two chicks. actually, three- because we both know this is fucking with your head as well."

i furrowed my brows. "honestly, dude, i don't know. i felt like i wasn't getting enough love from (Y/N) so i wanted that feeling like when she first got here."

"you mean when she was too fucking terrified to do anything?" he exhaled, standing up. "Billie, you can't expect anything from that girl. she didn't ask to be here."

i sat alone to finish my burrito as i reflected on what he'd said. he couldn't be right. i've given (Y/N) so many things to be thankful for! a roof over her head, food on the table, clothes to wear, a place to sleep.. her life when it was in my hands to take.

maybe this was a stupid idea. that's what Finneas and Diego said. they said, why bring someone else who's only gonna fight not to be here?

perhaps, they had a point. but for now, i didnt care. the discomfort of having this girl live with us and training her was worth it to see the hurt in (Y/N)'s eyes. it'll make her realize what she should be thankful for. she'll fall right back into place soon enough. i want her to regret ever wanting to leave me. i want her to crave my attention. i want her to need me, so bad she'll never go away.

shit, maybe i just want her to love me back.
maybe i'm just being dumb.

"hey, Bil?" i turned to see the head of Finneas poking around the door frame.

"what's up, bro?"

he walked closer, gesturing behind him. "uh, girl downstairs is having some problems. Diego didn't want to hear her crying anymore. so.."

i rolled my eyes. "don't tell me he killed her.

"close enough." he shrugged and we shared a chuckle. "anyway, should probably go check on her to make sure that doesn't happen."

"yeah, yeah. thanks for letting me know."

Finneas grabbed my wrist before i could leave. "by the way, if it gets too much, just let me know and we'll take her out. i know how it is, it was super difficult when i was managing Arissa and Claudia. say the word, and she'll be gone. i'm here for you."

a soft smile bloomed on my lips, and i gave him a quick hug. "thanks, Finn. you're the goat."

he chuckled and gave me a couple pats on the head before returning to the island to grab our dishes from lunch.

i opened the door to the basement, jumping to skip every second skip and grabbed the belt from the coat hanger mounted on the wall beside the landing. "ohhh Joyyy! I heard you've been a little annoying, dear. time to fix this before it becomes a habit."

short chapter! sorry!! but i thought it was important to highlight that moment of
~character development~.
sending all my love ur way <3