𝓹𝓮𝓽 - a seventh chapter

pet - a seventh chapter.

your pov.

"she just wanna fuck!"
i felt cold and alone. rick ross's voice penetrated my ears as i felt my hips being squeezed. i didn't want to be here. i wanted to go home.

"maybe kiss a couple spots, i know it tempts you! you should bring your best friend, that's what you're into!"

what home did i even want to return to? at this point i wasn't sure. Billie's touch was so familiar, but i longed for my mother's hand holding mine as we crossed the street; my dad's secure hold on my legs as he gave me piggy back rides to school; my grandma's fingers tracing my back as she embraced me.

i didn't want Billie's hands on my hips, pulling me back against her every time i stepped away. even amongst all the bodies, so close to mine, it felt cold.

before i knew it, I was on her lap in the car. everyone else piled in; a collective of zombies in a drunken stupor. if i played my cards right, maybe tonight i could get home.

i could surely last another hour or so with an unwanted pair of arms around me, right? if i've managed this long?
god, i hope so.

~

my legs were cold as the night air flew past them. Diego had tossed me over his shoulder and sprinted inside the house as soon as the car had been parked. although a blur, i could make out the sour expressions on Billie and Noah's faces. i just looked down and kept quiet. there was nothing i could do.

he put me down on the kitchen counter, where most of the party's participants congregated to say goodnight before heading to their own bedrooms. i watched Finneas ruffle Billie's hair before kissing her forehead and giving her a tight hug. she shoved him off comically, but a big grin stuck on her face. soon we were the only two remaining downstairs.

"let's get you to bed," she mumbled, grabbing my wrist. "little girls like you shouldn't be up this late. naughty."

i tried to keep up with her determined strides in my short heels. i'd known i was in for some pretty bad blisters before we had even left the house.

i was tugged through the doorway, and pushed down onto the bed. Billie's warm hands were all over my body, eyelids half closed and a sleepy smile playing on her face as she undressed me. I felt like a fucking Barbie doll. i want to throw up.

there wouldn't be time to change before i left. it was escape in this girl's XXXL louis vuitton print tshirt or nothing.

i tried my very best to emulate the mood from the night before, but i couldn't stay still. my heart was beating so incredibly fast. but then Billie's arms snaked around me, and I melted right in. i had to fight to stay conscious as her warmth spread, and her breaths against my neck grew shallower.

i couldn't check the time. i didn't know where she hid her phone at night. what if the door is locked? fuck i didn't think this through.

but this could be my only opportunity. any risk factor is worth it. any outcome is better than staying and going to bed like nothing's different.

i slid my body as slow as i possibly could, holding my breath just to make sure hers wasn't breaking pattern. as i felt her fingers retract from my chest, i knew there was no going back.

the door was shut. i turned the knob extremely slowly in hopes it wouldn't make any noise. it seemed to be going well, until the door was about halfway open.

it squeaked.

maybe it was because there was so much blood rushing to my head from anxiety, or the dead silence of the still night air, but that squeak felt louder than a fucking earthquake.

my eyes darted to the sleeping girl only a few feet in front of me. still asleep. thank god. i had no idea what i would say if she asked what i was doing.

my feet slid against the hardwood corridor, with thin white socks being the only noise barrier i had.
please don't fall. please don't fall. please don't fucking fall. god (Y/N), now is not the time for your clumsy ass to fall down.

i reached the end of the hallway. stairs or elevator?

the call button's distinct ping echoed in my head, thank god. definitely take the stairs.

i couldn't afford to waste time being quiet by now. i prayed that clinging to the handrail would be enough to keep me stable, and bolted for the front doors.

what're you thinking, (Y/N)? they'll obviously keep those doors locked. where's the nearest back door?
feet, don't fail me now. let's try the back.

time was of the essence. i tip toed in a quick sort of way towards the patio doors.

that first breath of fresh air was like nothing i could have put into words. it smelled like fucking freedom.
this is it. i did it, im out.

"going somewhere?"

holy fucking shit.

"uhmm... b-bathroom...?"

the response was a dark, low chuckle. it came directly from the devil herself.

my body fled. i couldn't stop it. i began to sprint toward the unlocked gate-

the next thing i knew, i was being choke slammed against the garage door.

please god, my life can't end tonight. not in the hands of my kidnapper. i want to die in my sleep.

as much as i furiously clawed at her, there really wasn't much i could do to stop her from restricting my air flow. my lungs burned like a thousand fires. i couldn't even think.

"after all i've done for you, (Y/N); after sparing your life... this is how you show your gratitude?"

i foolishly tried to shake my head. it only made her temper worse.

"hm? it sure seems like it. you're telling me you weren't trying to escape? you weren't desperately working those tired little legs to get back home to mommy?"

with a slight wiggle, i managed to emit some strained whines. "Billie, please! p-please, i thought y-you cared about me!"

apparently that was the absolute wrong thing to say.

"you're not my fucking girlfriend, (Y/N)," she hissed. her grip tightened around my throat, causing my vision to spot. "you're a fling, an object. you mean nothing to me. for god's sake- the only reason you're here is because you would've snitched if we let you go. you're not my partner. you're just a toy. you're a fucking plaything, that's it!"

she released me with force, causing my knees to buckle and my body to fall limp on the cold tile floor.

"since you want to act like a pet, from now on i'll be treating you like one,
until you're smart enough to know not to bite the hand that feeds you."

hi i love my girlfriend very much
pls vote & comment if u enjoyed!!!!
new chapters coming soon ily