𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂 - a second chapter

honey - a second chapter.

your p.o.v.

"hey, wake up, princess," I heard as I was shaken awake. I rubbed my eyes and groaned, looking up to see the silver haired girl giggling and leaning over me.

"where am I? you-"

"my name is Billie," she said cheerily, "and I brought you some food."

I glanced down at the platter in front of me on the bed, then noticed my outfit. my eyes shot up to Billie's in alarm while grabbing at my shirt-- which wasn't actually mine.

"calm down, beautiful. you're gonna be staying here for a while, so get used to wearing my clothes, because I'm the only other teenage girl here. by the way, this is my bedroom, in my house."

my brain was overloaded with information. they kidnapped me, I passed out, I'm in her house, and her bed, in her clothes, and she's treating me like a friend at a sleepover after killing the kid I was babysitting. all I could do in that moment was cry. my whole like was flipped upside down; it was in complete shambles.

"oh baby, don't cry. it's all gonna be okay, you'll love it here," Billie said soothingly. she sat beside me and wrapped her arms around my frame. she tugged me in closer and soon enough I was engulfed in her intoxicating scent. just her presence made me so relieved-- and I despised myself for feeling that way.

I wiped at my eyes, but couldn't make myself push her away. she was warm and comfy, and her skin smelled like vanilla bean lotion. "Billie, you're really sweet- but you killed the kid I was babysitting, and ripped away my whole life."

she stuck out her lower lip. "you'll be happier here, trust me."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "but-"

"shut up and eat your fruit," she said playfully. then she winked at me, and I felt my heart melt. I hated the power she had over me. but the fruit looked so good...

"there we go," she said as she watched me gobble up all the citruses. "feeling better?"

I nodded, and stifled a yawn with my hand.

"someone's tired," she said, chuckling. "go back to sleep. I'll be back up in a minute, and you can ask me all the questions you want to in the morning."

I seriously doubted that, but regardless, wrapped myself up in the soft covers and drifted off to sleep again.

a few minutes later, the door shutting startled me awake. I squinted in the low light at Billie, who rifled through a drawer for a second before stripping completely. I kept completely quiet, but bit my lip as I watched her figure slip into a t-shirt and Adidas soccer shorts. something about her was just so... hot.

she then pulled some of the covers up and slid into the queen bed right next to me. her body heat mixed with mine as she placed an arm around my waist and moved so that my back was pressed to her front. I wasn't really sure what we were doing, or what we were, but I fell asleep really quickly when knowing that she was holding me.

this girl was doing shit to me that I'd never felt before. in that one day she'd made me feel more intense emotions than I had in the sixteen years before that. I didn't understand it, or her, at all.

my world was torn apart, but she made it seem like all the pieces were still in place.
I don't think a hostage had ever felt more at home.

please vote & comment if you enjoyed! ily! 💕