𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 - a fourth chapter

(i wanna let you guys know that @pretty_reckless101 is making this book into an Episode story! i'm so excited omg)
sweetheart - a fourth chapter.

your p.o.v.

my heart skipped a beat, I swear to God. my head, which rested on Billie's shoulder, shot up as I frantically searched for the source of my alarm.

Billie didn't seem the least bit worried, though. she chuckled, wrapping an arm around my waist. "it's just Jack, sweetheart."

I looked up at her with furrowed brows, before looking down to see the heavily tattooed man carrying several plastic bags across the estate's front lawn.

"fuck Jack," I mumbled. I embraced the comfort of Billie's warm touch, despite my conscience screaming in opposition. my physical and moral needs and values were sieging violently.

she glanced at my towel, which was on the verge of slipping and exposing my nipple, before I yanked it back up rather abruptly. her front teeth dug into her bottom lip in such a harsh way I could've only imagined it hurt. "no, fuck me. Jack doesn't get a piece of this."

my cheeks heated immensely. I clutched my towel before meeting her eyes again. the sexual tension built in a way in which you could almost physically see it. that's how thick it felt.

Billie slowly, almost unnoticeably, began to walk me back into her bedroom. she stared right into my soul, it seemed. the darker tint and slick coat to her lips only added to her pure beauty. this girl was perfection in my eyes.

"mamas," she said, in the breathiest, most hurried tone I'd ever heard. "would you let me fuck you?"

her fingers against my exposed skin almost burned now. it seemed that I was hyper-aware of their placement and every little thing about how carefully but strongly she held me. the anticipation spun my stomach out of place and strew all my rational thoughts to the edges of my mind.

"yes."

after I agreed, I asked myself why. what must be wrong with me to be willingly attracted to someone this manipulative and twisted? guilt rushed through me and overwhelmed my senses.

her hands were in action already. they tugged off my towel and ran down my sides to rest on my hips. her hungry eyes raked my figure, making delicious chills run up my spine.

we were closing the space between us at an antagonizing, unbearably slow pace. i felt my breath mix with hers, and the brim of her plump lips ghost over mine.

i closed my eyes in anticipation. it was almost gonna happen. if I just moved a centimetre forward-

the door thrust open, knocking against its hinges. the eruption of sound caused me to stumble back and away from Billie, hiding my body behind the blankets draped around the frame of her four poster bed.

Jack's laugh was instantly recognizable, and as I peeked at the scene taking place, I saw Billie gruffly sigh. "I knew this would be happening by the time I got up here. lord, you two are so attractive."

Billie narrowed her eyes before picking up and handing me my towel. "get the fuck out, Jack. we tryna do gay shit, nothing with you."

"oh, then maybe I could just watch—"

"out!" she growled lowly. it was surprising how fast the guy retreated from her doorway.

I looked up at her, clutching the damp fabric to my chest. however, I just as quickly dropped it to the floor again upon her request.

"fuck, you're gorgeous, sweetheart. I'm sorry you had to experience Jack's, uh... eagerness. I know it's greedy, but I'll be six feet in the ground before anyone else touches you."

I was starting to feel tingly again. my legs subconsciously clamped together, but out of her peripheral, Billie saw it happen. she ever so slowly lowered to her knees so that her nose was only an inch or so from the source of my heat. her hands were placed on my inner thigh, and she nudged them apart gently.

"fuck, (Y/N), baby," she groaned. "you're soaked."

"I-I am?" I asked quietly.

Billie's finger brushed against me just slightly, and I felt my knees buckle as they grew weak.

"holy shit, mamas," she chuckled breathily. "try to hold still.

"I, uh... I don't think I can."

please vote & comment if you enjoyed!
this was highkey rlly bad but so many people asked me to update that i had to put out something.
sorry to everyone who saw the accidental first draft of this oof.