𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷 - an eighth chapter

kitten - an eighth chapter.

your pov.

my breath hitched as Billie's fingertips skimmed my chin, holding my head up. i didn't want to like it, but it felt like it would be so much easier just to give in.

"mm, someone enjoying this?" she asked as her gaze travelled lower. the cold of the room had made my... nipples hard. i hated my body, i felt like it was betraying me. i was so ashamed.

i didn't respond, just kept my eyes downcast.

"excuse me? you respond when your owner speaks to you."

my throat was sore and dry. i hadn't spoken since the day before, when Billie had brought me up to her bedroom, with the special device restraining me already assembled and attached to her bed frame.

"yes master."

i was handed an uncapped water bottle and struggled to hold it as my wrists were shackled together tightly. i was shaking as i tried to bring it to my lips and ingest as much as i could. i had no idea when she'd give me water next.

"good girl." there was a cold smirk on her lips as she ripped the water away.  "you hungry?"

i nodded immediately. my stomach was having almost constant hunger pangs. my brows furrowed as i finally made eye contact only to see that same sick smile.

"what a shame. should have thought that over before you decided you wanted to leave it behind. you'll have to earn these things back, kitten. what you did really hurt my feelings." she mockingly pouted, which quickly warped into a smile once again.

i bit my lip. i wasn't sure how long i could go without anything in my stomach.

when i looked up once again, i watched her eyes run over my body. "no food for you today. however, i've been hungry all day for something..."

"Billie, please, i feel terrible-"

"who?" her voice was cold. her expression was stoic.

i focused on the ground again. it made talking a little bit easier. "nothing, master. i'm sorry."

she placed her hands on my shoulders. her ears lowered to almost brush my ear. "that's what i like to hear."

the otherwise silent room felt violated by a crisp ping erupting all of a sudden. Billie's eyes shifted towards her phone, which lay on the bedside table.

"ugh," she groaned, rolling her eyes as she grabbed it and began walking to the door. "Diego needs me for some dumb shit. i'll be back in a minute, kitten."

before closing the door, she whipped her head around for a second to tell me, "don't move."

i nodded. as if i could move anyway. i waited to hear her footsteps grow quieter as she left me alone. for a moment, it was silent. i expected it to stay that way.

only a few seconds later, the entire house was filled with loud noise. there was scraping, thudding, and screams. i didn't know what to do. i wanted to cover my ears. i want Billie here to comfort me.

through the doorway, Finneas ran with sweat dripping off his temples. "(Y/N)!" he exclaimed between ragged breaths as he unlocked my handcuffs using the key hanging around his neck, "you need to come with me!"

i took a moment to rub my wrists and ankles before being dragged out of the room. my body was so incredibly sore. "where are we-"

"no questions. until someone says so, keep your mouth shut." it was unusual for Finneas to be curt with me, so i knew it had to be a very important situation.

he brought me to a wall at the end of the next hallway. he pounded in a short sequence on a specific part, and slowly a crack formed. eventually, a hole in the shape of a door swung open to one side. beyond was a room with padded walls. there were a couple of sofas and an old box television with a bookcase of movies that looked to have been untouched for years.

Noah stood in the doorway. behind her on the sofa were Danielle and a couple other girls i hadn't seen before. i barely had time to process this, though, as Finneas thrust me towards Noah before sprinting in the direction we'd come from.

Noah shut the door and smiled softly at me. "hey, (Y/N). i know this is a lot to take in, sweetie."

my eyes wandered the room before landing on Dani.

"(Y/N), come sit down."

please vote & comment if u enjoyed! ❤️
hi bbs im so sorry for not updating, i've been so incredibly busy with work and also trying to enjoy my last few weeks of summer. BUT- i mapped out the next few chapters of this story and so updates will hopefully be coming in the next 2 weeks!!!
i love u sm, dm if u need anything i care about u