1. Begin

"Hey stupid!" Yelling at the chick who is trying out for the football team. She is so stupid for trying out. She doesn't even know what 'dribbling the ball' means.

She looked at me pretty scared and started to mumble shit about wanting to be in the team. She was sweating and looked worried, but those won't stop me from making my choice.

"Aww... stupid girl wants to be in the football team?" exaggerating a tone at her. She nodded vigorously, her hair bobbing around covering parts of her face.

"Well you can't! Shut the fuck up with your pretty excuses to get in and scram! Idiot!" I pointed to the exit of the field while she ran to it crying.

I'm (y/n). Captain of the football team. I'm a junior and I've been playing football since I was in Year 4 (grade 3). I sure you don't care much about me and my life, but I'm going to tell you everything anyway.

What you fuckers don't know is, I'm hot. Extremely hot that even the girls fall for me. I'm not as girly as all the girls. I'm not the type to wear short shorts and skirts, i'm pretty much the type to wear basketball shorts or any type of jeans.

Another is, bitch, I'm rich as hell. My dad owns the most popular company here and my mom is an actor. My dads company handles a lot of shit like Hotels, Hospitals and High Class Restaurants, while my mom acts for many different dramas and movies. Both my Mom and Dad are busy most of the time and they don't usually go home because of that, so I have the whole house to myself.

50 percent of their pays separately goes to my account, meaning I get my allowance every month. It doesn't matter though, a million bucks every month is the minimum of what they give me.

I'm also popular. Ever since year 7 (grade  6), I was labeled popular after winning the football match with me as the one who mostly scores goals. It didn't matter to me at first, but when the hype on me died down, I immediately felt the urge to get it back up again.

I know what you're thinking, that I just want attention, but you're wrong bitch. Being popular in school is going to help me with my dream job and being a football player will really help me meet my goal. If you know what I mean, but it really doesn't matter.

"She's the last one trying out, (y/n). Lets pack up and leave." It was still the morning and we were pretty much excused from classes because of this try out. We grab our bags and leave, walking into the campus.

We walk to our designated floor where all the year 10s (grade 9, you should understand by now.) go. The hallway was full of students considering 2 classes have finished before I got here.

"Move out of the way bitch!" I raised my eyebrow at the hoe who raised her voice at me. "Excuse me?! I suggest you run away now, before you regret everything, slut!"
.
.
.