four

I walked into the karaoke bar, Lee Jing and Huang Ma'yu standing by my side. The stage sat on the opposite side of the slightly small building from us, a few lines of tables in the middle of the room, booths against the walls. "Hey, there's Kun and Chenle." She points out the two sitting at one of the booths, pulling the two of us with her over to the boys. We greeted them sitting on the other side of them, while Lee Jing say next to the two boys. I couldn't help but notice Huang Ma'yu's outfit, she dressed in her normal expensive outfits and name brand clothing and accessories though it was a lot more obvious today, that's what she meant by "a little more for Dong Si Cheng." 

     "Now the only person we need is Si Cheng. He's still getting dressed, he'll be here soon." Chenle explains. I wish people would stop saying his name, it gave me chills and every time I saw him lately I would get goosebumps. I'm afraid to be around him now, though, I could see Huang Ma'yu cheering in her head. I smiled happy to see her so excited. I hoped he would feel the same way she does and that she never had to find out what happened between him and I. 

     After a moment he arrived, dressed nicer than I had ever seen him dressed before. He must have had feelings for Huang Ma'yu too. I'd put a million dollars out to see them together. He walked over taking a seat next to Huang Ma'Yu, who smiled even brightly seeing his face so close to hers, as he greets everyone with his cute heart shaped smile. They're a cute couple, they truly are. Lee Jing was first to start conversation asking Kun about his phone whilst the two love birds struck up conversation. Eventually, Chenle turned to me asking to sing something together which I gladly agreed to. One sing quickly turned to two and two quickly turned to too many, until we finally agreed to put down the microphones and eat with the others, clearing our now sore throats. The two of us sat down at our seats, stealing the others food, who didn't even seem to notice really. The four were now have a four-way conversation about sucking their thumbs or something, I didn't really care enough to know. 

     Though, they all seemed to have a good time and I know Chenle and I really did but eventually it was time for everyone to leave. Lee Jing, Qian Kun, and Huang Ma'yu left first and Si Cheng left to go pay the bill.

     "I'll clean everything up." I offered to Chenle, of which he shrugged before giving a bright big smile. 

      "You're such a doll, you know that?" He says taking a sweet voice while at standing up. "Have fun with that!" He yelled for everyone to hear, waving while leaving the karaoke bar. I sighed though smiling at the thought that I had become friends with someone like that over singing karaoke. I started gathering everything, walking the containers to the counters where Si Cheng was, thanking both the workers I could find for their hard work and Si Cheng for taking the six of us out. I started on my way out, walking to my dorm. I started to skip, smiling brightly, until I was stopped by a pair of hands on each of my shoulders. I jumped, spinning to see who was trying to start a fight with me. I sighed in relief, it was just Si Cheng. 

     "What do you want?" I ask curious as to why he had stopped me. 

     " I'm walking with you. " He says. "Someone like you shouldn't walk alone so late at night." I raised an eyebrow. Some one like you? What does that even mean? 

     "What are you trying to say?" 

     "That you're weak." He answers bluntly while giving a little smirk, pulling my lightly to walk next to him. I roll my eyes, before giving a small sigh, walking with him. 

a/n

Sorry if this chapter was boring or anything, I promise to get more interesting in the future. Thank you for reading~.