five

I winced feeling the light hit my eyes. The first thing I did was turn to my side, burying face into my pillow so I couldn't see the light, forcing myself back to sleep. Someone said my name but I ignored them. Once again. And again. They started walking towards my bed and they - what the hell. I sat up, now on the floor. My held my arm that stung in pain now. 

     "What was that for." I complain, standing up looking at the person standing on the other side of my bed. "Mom? Mom?! Why are you here?!" I slightly shout unintentionally. 

     "Visting." She tells me bluntly. "What else?" 

     "I know... but why are you here so early and why didn't you tell me?" 

     "Its 1 pm." She tells her. " I told your boy friend this morning, he let me in. That counts. Now I hurry up I made break fast. " She says, walking out the room. That crazy woman, what was she talking about a boyfriend? Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend. I thought about who she could be talking about. Who would be here in my house? I couldn't seem to figure it out. 

     I got myself dressed before walking out the room, to see Dong Si Cheng sitting at my kitchen table. It was at that moment I made the promise to never talk to Dong Si Cheng ever again. I would no longer have any type of relationship between us, I couldn't have my mother thinking this boy was my boyfriend if she knew what the two of us alone in the same room would mean. I would never ever see Dong Si Cheng so suddenly like this, sitting in my house again.

chapters will be getting shorter from now on so I can update more often, thank you for reading thus far. ❤