Chapter 36

The next morning I woke up before everyone else. I decided to pull out some clothes and take a shower. I took a quick one because I wanted to be out of the cabin before the boys wake up.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=129523051

I wanted to work out a bit, plugged my ear buds in and put on my 5 seconds of summer album on. I sang to each song. I know the boys won’t be up anytime soon because its 7 in the morning. I did every work out that I used to do, I needed to stay as fit as I could.  I planned on just working out till the album was done.

P.O.V Liam

I woke up when I heard the shower turning off. I waited till I heard the door open, and I heard footsteps leave. I was sharing a room with Niall. I looked at my phone and notice it was 7. Who in the world would be awake this early? I got out of bed, I didn’t have to be quiet, and Niall was a heavy sleep. I walked out and I notice Cortnee door was left opened. Her bed was made and suitcases left opened. I walked down the hall to see Louis awake as well; he was looked at the back window.

“What are you looking at?” I asked when I walked up to him. “Her,” he mumbled. He most of woke up hearing her. His voice was all scratchy. I looked out the window, to see her working out. She needs to go things more hidden, there are 9 single guys in this cabin, and all are probably chasing her. “Well, don’t stare.” I quietly slid the window open. Her voice moved into the house. “Wow,” Louis said quietly. “She’s really good” he said. “I know” I watch a bit more, and then went to the living room.

“Louis stop,” I warned him. “I’m not doing any harm” he chuckled. Before I knew it the rest of the boys came out but Zayn. He could sleep much longer and not care any less. “What’s going on?” Harry asked. “Nothing,” I answered before Louis could. “What are you looking at there?” Calum asked. Louis started too walked away. They saw out the French doors, “Why is she working out?” Mikey laughed. “I don’t know” I answered. “Maybe because she isn’t lazy” Calum added. 

I knew Luke really did like her, I mean they all do. They all look at her, like the way I look at her. “Why don’t you just let her work out?” I told him, Harry was still staring when the rest of the boys. “She is working out in jean shorts” Harry pointed out. “You wore black skinny jeans and worked out” I pointed out. “Shut up” his eyes never left her. “Harry” Luke’s voice warned him.

Everyone was quiet and I heard her singing English Love Affair, by 5sause. “She is singing our song” Calum laughed. “Shhh” Mikey hushed him. We were all completely silent. We listen to her voice. We heard footsteps. “Why are you guys so quiet?” Zayn asked. “Shhh” we all hushed him. He looked so confused. The next song was on Amnesia. I got up and looked out the window, they all followed. We all sat in the small kitchen.

I remember in the dream, the day I woke up, Ashton told me he heard her singing this song. Her voice as so much emotion. We all seemed to be interested in her voice. She was working out anymore. She was walking to the picnic, still singing the song. I know why, she wants to forget the dream. Her voice cracked. “She’s crying” Luke mumbled. “Well the song is emotional” Zayn said. “Yeah, but people usually cry if they know the pain.” Luke said. He was right. When she sang ‘cause I’m really not fine at all’ she broke. She took her ear buds out and put her head down. “Why don’t we just leave her be” Zayn said and left the room and I guess went to bed. Calum and Mikey went out to the front yard. Louis took another glance at her, “I am going to take a shower” he left the room.

Harry, Niall, Luke, Ashton and I remained in the kitchen. We notice she wiped her face and started to head inside. We all ran into the living room and sat down and acted like we didn’t see anything. She walked in; “Good morning” she smiled. I knew it was a fake smiled. “Good morning” we all said. “Y’all are awake early” she smiled more. “Yeah, thought we would start bright and early” Niall said as he yawn.